deadtimee

Vehicle-disappearing fix? No,put dogs into the game...

,Hey there DayZ Community ;)

Don't get me wrong,this thread isn't made to flame rocket,I really appreciate what he's doing,but I have to make this thread to see if I am really the only one who thinks like that...(Sorry for my english,I am german. ;D)

Me and our clan have been playing DayZ since a very long time...but now my whole clan is very upset because of,as the title says,disappearing vehicles after server restarts.

We tried it on so many servers and we never got ONE server where cars stay after restart...

"No problem,I mean if rocket fixes it in the next patch!" My whole clan thought. But no...WOOF WOOF.

I know the whole patchnotes aren't out yet,but this (in my opinion most annoying) bug is known a LONG time,and still no fix.....What do you guys think?

Greetings,Deadtimee.

They do stay but need another reset for em to reapear.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

• Like 1

Servers disappear after restarts very infrequently.

They will always happen if you force the mission to start from the lobby after a restart.

Restarting from RCON instead of from the actual server can also cause tents to disappear until another restart is performed.

• Like 1

Vehicled disappear when they are not saved ~5minutes before server restart. Another reason might be the vehicles are hacked and they will be gone after restart. Also previously there was a bug which made tents disappear after first restart, but they we're back in another, our camp looks quite messy now. Besides that, the server might not be running latest fix for vehicle save. (just a guess as i seen topic with similiar name)

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers :)

Alucardi: Our Vehicles have been missing forever,no restart fixed it!

eStecko: Thank you,we will have to try this one out :)

There is no way of you knowing what is fixed, or is not fixed in the coming updates. Please hold out on threads like these until you have even a grain of an idea what your ranting about. Thanks. Delta

• Like 1

Only release patches when you have "a grain of an idea what your about to fix/release" *WOOF WOOF*

Edited by deadtimee

Welcome to alpha, the point where the major features are added.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Maybe,but I know what needs to be fixed,and doesn't get fixed. "a grain of an idea what your ranting about"? *facepalm* WOOF WOOF.

That doesn't mean dogs are the ONLY thing in the patch. *facepalm*

the entire purpose of the dayz mod is to test ideas. like dogs.

rocket honestly doesn't give a damn about the bugs because he knows fixing them will only waste valuable time. he's supposed to introduce crazy new stuff into the game, see how it changes the experience, and then either add it to the standalone or scrap the idea.

Well I really don't care about dogs... most annoying thin are the military graphic glitches. When a patch gets delayed to implement dogs, I will surely be upset as the OP. WOOF WOOF

ps. Noone tests stupid dogs if you can't see them because of glitches.

Edited by DayFlawZ

Well,then

Admins should double restart their servers,it shouldn't take a lot of time and will bring tents back at least :D

There is no way of you knowing what is fixed, or is not fixed in the coming updates. Please hold out on threads like these until you have even a grain of an idea what your ranting about. Thanks. Delta

You mean think before you post, we're on the Day Z forums mate, are you forgetting that.

the entire purpose of the dayz mod is to test ideas. like dogs.

rocket honestly doesn't give a damn about the bugs because he knows fixing them will only waste valuable time. he's supposed to introduce crazy new stuff into the game, see how it changes the experience, and then either add it to the standalone or scrap the idea.

Sorry i have to disagree,because actually he is fixing exploits before adding content !

Well I really don't care about dogs... most annoying thin are the military graphic glitches. When a patch gets delayed to implement dogs, I will surely be upset as the OP. WOOF WOOF

ps. Noone tests stupid dogs if you can't see them because of glitches.

If you read between the lines...

Patch was due August 1st

Rocket became head of DayZ standalone at Bohemia on August 1st

That's not something you just wander into, he's probably been out at meetings and organising a team and getting settled into his new role, the patch isn't late just because of dogs.