Sign in to follow this  
Marius92

Hack spawn in Wilderness. Char won't load.

Hello. So i was playing on Norway server 19. And suddenly a hacker spawned all the players in the air in wilderness. I didn't know what to do so i hit the ground and broke my leg. Of 25 players only 2 of us survived this. So we started to crawl back to civilization. But then i found out we where in a bug area. So we decided to kill each other. That didn't go after the plan. He died and spawned in Elektro. But me. No i spawned on the same place i died. And with the old weapons. So i tried to trow a grenade. Aaand i didn't die. So i tried to reconnect again. And here is the tricky part. It wont connect now. It loads my char but won't go further than that. So what can i do now?

I have tried to connect to other servers and even tried other computers. Nothing will help.

Thanks for the help :)

Join a different server, maybe it's just loading slowly.

Edited by smasht_AU

I have tried that. The same thing on every server.

Notice. I found a way out. I had a map so i pin pointed the highest place on the map that i could see and then i could see how far away i where. After 20 minutes crawling i found a house with zombies. So i just started shooting and they finally killed me. So now i can finally play again. :D