Sign in to follow this  
sixlooter

tent flattened with no obvious reason. Theories ?

Before saying "someone flattened it for the lullz dawg", please hear me out :

12 hours ago, our vehicle and our tent are about 10 meters apart at our outpost in the middle of the woods. Vehicle is mostly used for storage and hasn't moved for days. Both tent and car are filled with equipment.

Now the vehicle is still there with its many items, still in pristine condition, but the tent is flattened.

It seems to me that anyone who would have found our camp would have looted/taken our vehicle in addition to flattening our tent ; so how can this tent be flattened ? Is there any known reason besides players destroying them with vehicles for tents to get flattened ? Is this a bug ?

Thanks for any light you might shed on this mystery.

Yeah, cause clearly who flattened your tent didn't already have a car, and prob did not want your crapy one.

Before saying "someone flattened it for the lullz dawg", please hear me out :

12 hours ago, our vehicle and our tent are about 10 meters apart at our outpost in the middle of the woods. Vehicle is mostly used for storage and hasn't moved for days. Both tent and car are filled with equipment.

Now the vehicle is still there with its many items, still in pristine condition, but the tent is flattened.

It seems to me that anyone who would have found our camp would have looted/taken our vehicle in addition to flattening our tent ; so how can this tent be flattened ? Is there any known reason besides players destroying them with vehicles for tents to get flattened ? Is this a bug ?

Thanks for any light you might shed on this mystery.

I can almost garantee you it will be back at some point. My tents have been going insane duplicating and re-spawning like crazy. I'm not even doing anything to cause it xD. I purposely ran one over with a bike to reduce clutter, it just came back during the daily restart.

What serv u on?, i went on a tent spree with my car not long ago.

I never run over tents...I take all the morphine out and place a bear trap in front of it :lol:

Edited by Bambi

UPDATED :

It is indeed a - new ? - bug : tent was un-flattened after server restart. Another restart and it was flattened again.

Odd.