Sign in to follow this  
Burzaa

US 1846 Admin Abuse (Banned for killing their clan and finding camp)

You'resogay.homo.com

nice little site you made for your self there :)

I witnessed this as well - Same server, same clan.

I spawned into the server about three/four hours ago in complete darkness. I was running across the coast and found a spawned helicopter, completely fixed 100% and working. I did what anyone in my situation would: I got in and flew around. I told my buddies over in vent to get into the server, which they did. I proceeded to pick two up from the NE Airfield, then both of us went to save a friend who had just killed an 11th member at the NW Airfield. As we're flying towards it, I see a SECOND helicopter in the distance. It struck me as weird because I was under the impression that there was only one allowed per server. Nonetheless, we make it to the NW Airfield and I drop off the friendlies, then wait for about 5-10 minutes for them to revive my friend/loot/etc.

I make my way back for a pickup - While I'm doing this, the second helicopter approaches us and we open fire and begin our aerial pursuit. It lasts for about 10-15 minutes of us just chasing the second helicopter around Chenarus; over Elektro and Cherno mostly. My gunners manage to kill one or two members... Eventually, their helicopter goes down. I must point out that while flying over Balota, I saw a THIRD helicopter at the airfield which was just about to take off after I passed.

As we're about to circle Elektro for the 10th time, the server "crashes" mysteriously. The server resets in the daytime and I spawn just outside of Cherno. At this point, we set up sniping positions inside of Cherno and begin our attack on anyone that we see. I manage to kill one player in a blue van and another outside of the convenience store. Low and behold, every time my buds would kill one or two of the 11th members, the server would go down.

That's my side of the story. I'll be seeing the 11th guys again, through my scope.

Edited by A Thousand Suns
  • Like 1

I cant wait for rocket to get these hacks fixed, and you probley spawned that heli there.

I spawned into the server about three/four hours ago in complete darkness. I was running across the coast and found a spawned helicopter, completely fixed 100% and working. I did what anyone in my situation would: I got in and flew around. I told my buddies over in vent to get into the server, which they did. I proceeded to pick two up from the NE Airfield, then both of us went to save a friend who had just killed an 11th member at the NW Airfield. As we're flying towards it, I see a SECOND helicopter in the distance. It struck me as weird because I was under the impression that there was only one allowed per server. Nonetheless, we make it to the NW Airfield and I drop off the friendlies, then wait for about 5-10 minutes for them to revive my friend/loot/etc.

I make my way back for a pickup - While I'm doing this, the second helicopter approaches us and we open fire and begin our aerial pursuit. It lasts for about 10-15 minutes of us just chasing the second helicopter around Chenarus; over Elektro and Cherno mostly. My gunners manage to kill one or two members... Eventually, their helicopter goes down. I must point out that while flying over Balota, I saw a THIRD helicopter at the airfield which was just about to take off after I passed.

As we're about to circle Elektro for the 10th time, the server "crashes" mysteriously. The server resets in the daytime and I spawn just outside of Cherno. At this point, we set up sniping positions inside of Cherno and begin our attack on anyone that we see. I manage to kill one player in a blue van and another outside of the convenience store. Low and behold, every time my buds would kill one or two of the 11th members, the server would go down.

That's my side of the story. I'll be seeing the 11th guys again, through my scope.

LOL 1 post.

inb4 burzaa making new account.

Screenshots or it didn't happen. gg, get dunked son.

we saw you. we killed you. you quit. you mad...

Edited by Burzaaa
  • Like 1

I never died? One of my friends was sniped off but that wasn't me.

A lot of butthurt in this thread.

Also, nice try Max. Playing the whole "it was you not me" card. Smooth.

Edited by A Thousand Suns

So this explains the double choppers we saw, thanks. These guys are definitely butthurt about being killed. They have the whole clan in here trying to stop their server from being blacklisted off the hive.

This month will be so bad with hacking, it's going to give the standalone a bad rep and hurt its sales.

Cunts got to ruin everything for everyone.

Can I just say UNBANZ ME FROM VENTZORS PLOX.

Popping in just to say you're all very retarded, thanks for the laughs.. thanks for the motivation to make myself some popcorn.

I have yet to witness any pussy actions by this clan. I can say that they restart the server whenever it gets laggy due to hackers spawning choppers or vehicles, but that's just normal. Then the suspected hacker, who is monitored closely at first, gets banned. They don't ban players because they are killing off the clan. We get killed then that's too bad. We come back and try again. That is all I have witnessed as an 11th member.

I was at the main Base when this happened......You ported right to me and SOMEHOW Killed my friend across the hill and me and the EXACT same time....I wasnt even at the tents i was down the hill. Also i was the one driving that V3S Truck when you and your so called friend killed like i think 4 or 5 of us at that barn INSTANTLY.....We were all spaced out and they all dropped.....Me and one another got in the truck and dipped. I then drove for like 20 mins.....NO WAY you just so happened to follow us.....on foot...chasing a vehicle....I know im late in replying to this post. I had a say so as to if we should ban you. Not like we raged and what not but it came down to a vote and we explained ourselves to the whole clan and the ban was voted. I am VERY sorry if it upset you. i hate banning people. I wish BE was better at detecting hacks. With these new update recently "BE" has been banning DBags automatically so we havnt recently manually banned anyone. Have a god day.

Funny how they get the clan to come and rage on this post, making fun of him and this and that. Also, You say he had no evidence of this event? We need evidence that he was hacking and not the word of a clan that restarts the server when they die. I see how many of the clan mates say "pics or it didn't happen," but not one of them has come up with pictures or logs of the server that he was teleporting or killing 5 people instantly.

Edited by AH-Sean