Sign in to follow this  
Burzaa

US 1846 Admin Abuse (Banned for killing their clan and finding camp)

So today, I log on with my brother onto US 1846 and after playing on it for about 3 hours, we got banned.

Reason being? We killed the hosts of the server (11th Intelligence division clan) and found their camp.

Here's how it started. We were chilling around Stary/Novy waiting for players to run into us, we see 2 choppers flying around and assume it's this clan that has 12 players in the server. At this point, it's easy to tell they must have a base setup somewhere in the north or east to store these 2 choppers. After the server reset (1st time) we setup on the North field of Novy. We then hear a military truck (brown one, no idea of the name) pull up to the white stables w/ the gas tank with about 5-6 players inside. After the server crashes/resets again we see them out in the open, so we open fire. We take out 4 of the 11th division members. The truck drives off and we wait for about 15-25 minutes, then decide to head north to Petrovka/Devils' Castle. On the way to devils castle, we hear a M107 being fired in the field south east of devil's. We take a look and it's 3 players running towards it heading a certain direction. We cautiously circle the Castle for a bit and determine they never went into it, but past it. So we follow the same bearing the group 3 of had. At this point we're at around 063/025ish, and set out map markers to 054/020 ( the next plateau). Lo and behold there was their camp. 3 vehicles, 2 ATVs, a pair of tents, and the rest of their clan members. We take out 2 clan members that happen to log in at a bad time at the camp. The server gets reset again (3rd one at this point), we join in right away after it's been shut down for about 30 minutes to see if we can kill any more of them. We get in, another person is at the camp, we take them out, and that's when it happened. BattleEye:Banned, they figured me out because we were the only non-clan members in the server. They reset the server another time, then they ban my brother. Thankfully, they keep their Teamspeak info publicly available. So I log in, and after waiting a while, a couple of them come into the lobby and ask "what's up?" I asked why I was banned, then they said "We have strong suspicion to believe you're a hacker." I ask where is there proof and they said "Oh, you killed a lot of our clan guys in a short period of time." I explained the whole story to them that I just typed. Their response was "Well, you sound like a total douche bag, and I still believe you're a hacker. Either way, you should play this game like it's meant to, kill some zombies or something. You destroyed my whole clan with your hacks. There's no way you would just stumble upon our camp, no one ever goes to the North. See ya later kid." Then I was banned from the Teamspeak server.

TL;DR Kill half of a clan, follow some members North, find their camp, kill some more. Then proceed to get banned for being a bandit.

I wish I could have recorded the teamspeak convo, but I had no idea how to. I hope this story is enough evidence.

1: we did not have choppers....

2:we did not have a M107 we saw you following us to our camp

3:we had 2 players there

4:you took out 2

5:Your story does not add up maybe you are to mad? btw you were banned for hacking on our server sir...

Edited by RobertFrom11ThClan
  • Like 1

hey Burza im sorry you were banned but posting our camp corddinates so random people and hackers can blow up our server, why dnt you grow a pair of testicles and stop wighning about getting banned you stupid cunt. see ya later oh wait no i wnt your banned arent u hacker Xp

Edited by King45

So today, I log on with my brother onto US 1846 and after playing on it for about 3 hours, we got banned.

Reason being? We killed the hosts of the server (11th Intelligence division clan) and found their camp.

Here's how it started. We were chilling around Stary/Novy waiting for players to run into us, we see 2 choppers flying around and assume it's this clan that has 12 players in the server. At this point, it's easy to tell they must have a base setup somewhere in the north or east to store these 2 choppers. After the server reset (1st time) we setup on the North field of Novy. We then hear a military truck (brown one, no idea of the name) pull up to the white stables w/ the gas tank with about 5-6 players inside. After the server crashes/resets again we see them out in the open, so we open fire. We take out 4 of the 11th division members. The truck drives off and we wait for about 15-25 minutes, then decide to head north to Petrovka/Devils' Castle. On the way to devils castle, we hear a M107 being fired in the field south east of devil's. We take a look and it's 3 players running towards it heading a certain direction. We cautiously circle the Castle for a bit and determine they never went into it, but past it. So we follow the same bearing the group 3 of had. At this point we're at around 063/025ish, and set out map markers to 054/020 ( the next plateau). Lo and behold there was their camp. 3 vehicles, 2 ATVs, a pair of tents, and the rest of their clan members. We take out 2 clan members that happen to log in at a bad time at the camp. The server gets reset again (3rd one at this point), we join in right away after it's been shut down for about 30 minutes to see if we can kill any more of them. We get in, another person is at the camp, we take them out, and that's when it happened. BattleEye:Banned, they figured me out because we were the only non-clan members in the server. They reset the server another time, then they ban my brother. Thankfully, they keep their Teamspeak info publicly available. So I log in, and after waiting a while, a couple of them come into the lobby and ask "what's up?" I asked why I was banned, then they said "We have strong suspicion to believe you're a hacker." I ask where is there proof and they said "Oh, you killed a lot of our clan guys in a short period of time." I explained the whole story to them that I just typed. Their response was "Well, you sound like a total douche bag, and I still believe you're a hacker. Either way, you should play this game like it's meant to, kill some zombies or something. You destroyed my whole clan with your hacks. There's no way you would just stumble upon our camp, no one ever goes to the North. See ya later kid." Then I was banned from the Teamspeak server.

TL;DR Kill half of a clan, follow some members North, find their camp, kill some more. Then proceed to get banned for being a bandit.

I wish I could have recorded the teamspeak convo, but I had no idea how to. I hope this story is enough evidence.

No proof, Nuff said

Nothing new. This continues as long as the experiment to tie persistent gameplay to individually-controlled servers continues. Whoever controls the server will often end up using their access to their advantage. Yes, there are rules but everyone with half a brain understands that the sheer number of players and servers means that unless someone suddenly pays for a small army of "enforcers" to monitor and enforce server rules, nothing is going to happen to the server admins who abuse their ability to server ban, restart, password and/or close servers.

Edited by Jarnis

I'm pretty sure these guys wouldn't do that to you... they're nice.

We only ban hackers, dont hack are server and you wont get banned.

Looks like you guys sent your whole clan to call me a hacker? If I knew hunting you guys would cause this much nerd rage and crying I would have just gone to another server.

Nothing new. This continues as long as the experiment to tie persistent gameplay to individually-controlled servers continues. Whoever controls the server will often end up using their access to their advantage. Yes, there are rules but everyone with half a brain understands that the sheer number of players and servers means that unless someone suddenly pays for a small army of "enforcers" to monitor and enforce server rules, nothing is going to happen to the server admins who abuse their ability to server ban, restart, password and/or close servers.

I dont understand how you could possibly enter this forum post and begin to explain how clan servers r only used to better off the clan. You have no proof via pictures or video. Gg

Looks like you guys sent your whole clan to call me a hacker? If I knew hunting you guys would cause this much nerd rage and crying I would have just gone to another server.

Nah you just posted coordinates on reddit..... Gj in ragging and crying......

Apparently your the one crying or this post wouldent even be here.

Irony, at its best. You've got the hardest raging nerd boner.

When i get banned from a server i don't "NERD RAGE" or "CRY" or anything. So why don't you stop crying cause you found your first camp. and move on with life BTW GET BANNED FOR HACKING!

Edited by RobertFrom11ThClan

haha hackers got banned

Edited by max21

I'm not even with these guys but Im pretty sure they wouldn't do this.

• Like 2