Sign in to follow this  
ANCD

Tent Locations

Just a public service announcement, free loot can be found at 047020 on NZ15. I have tried destroying this camp many times and it always reappears, so, I leave it to you guys. Couple more tents straight up the hill in front of them; they're new because I haven't seen them before.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing info, I have a massive list of coordinates/servers of camps but would never give that information up, +1 to you sir for not being as greedy as myself. :)

Always wanted to go to a listed camp.....just to afraid to go bc im fully expecting ppl camping, waiting for ppl to show up.

Kind of suspicious about tent coordinates that I see on here. I'm always afraid of people sniping it just for fun.

Sorry im a noob, Which coordinate is on the top?

The 047 is.

being that I have 3 Satellite base camps to my main camp, and only 1 has ever been discovered. I don't think any one person could destroy a good groups operation

its always best to stakeout the base camp you discovered and kill the team/person at their home, as it has an awesome effect of making them less likely to return (unless its to make a last ditch effort to rearm before they move.)

I hope you don't think running over the tents is destroying the base. :P

Always wanted to go to a listed camp.....just to afraid to go bc im fully expecting ppl camping, waiting for ppl to show up.

The best I can suggest to you then is to just try your luck with a random server. Last night I travelled halfway along the left side of the map, and halfway along the top. You will never guess what I found (nothing, absolutely nothing) but that's just the one server I was on, there are thousands of servers, so many, many opportunities to find a camp. Be wary though, because a lot of the bigger camps will most likely be guarded or watched.

Someone teleported all around my server marking EVERY camp today...

It's kind of funny except for the fact that mine and our other group have all the vehicles (And use them). It's happened EVERY day this month as well, it's one annoying game to play right now...

Funny thing. Once I started bandit hunting I suddenly came over many more tents. On one server I found six tents in a row, all nicely spread apart like they tried to hide something. Well, whoever did it failed.