Silenus01

US1917 Admin Abuse [Have gotten several reports]

Wtf? Poor victim? You either have a connection to the victim or you don't know how to read. The user told me he met up with a guy named zach who had a helicopter and that person gave him the gun. Both Zach and OP are banned. The two who are reporting my server are part of a 5 man group which have been banned from my server. Of course they will come here and lodge all sorts of complaints. it's how they expect to 'win' against a righteous ban given to them by an admin.

Do you not see all of the posts saying people are going to stop hosting servers because of hackers and children who threaten them with a blacklist? How's about this one...wraps up exactly how I feel.

Have an extra fucking lovely day children.

you dont get it, do you. It is not and has never been a bannable offense to have equipped a hacked item. Hell, even BE says they will never ban for players having hacked items. Continue to rage over your poor decision.

We have a disagreement. Nothing will come of it. If you think Rocket is going to ban servers over a group of hackers with hacked items getting banned you are nuts. Laters.

We have a disagreement. Nothing will come of it. If you think Rocket is going to ban servers over a group of hackers with hacked items getting banned you are nuts. Laters.

Correction, a group of players who had hacked items. You provided proof only that they had hacked items, not of them spawning it.

you dont get it, do you. It is not and has never been a bannable offense to have equipped a hacked item.

you do realise its upto the admins discretion to ban for hacked items. No matter where they got them... right?

At least there is someone else who sees the holes in the admins story. He backtracked and told me the weapon was fine after I told him how I acquired it, and I was only punished for having it after he had his vehicle destroyed. He logged off directly after his vehicle was destroyed to check the logs to see who blew it up so that he could "ban him". I have no issue with you having such an ego, I just find that having your ego and your false stories make you a poor admin.

Nothing will come of the complaints. I do not know the posters who have defended me. You are just an egotistical man-child who takes his power over his server that you said you "could afford because you get money and are not a piece of shit like me". Have fun playing your game, on your server, where you can make a base and live out the fantasies of power you are denied in the real world. At least on the internet you won't get knocked out for insulting people, so you have some safe-haven.

One of the server admins when I asked him why I was banned:

YahWehPrime: "no, not the banning, the banning was not my doing, but if it were up to me, you would have been banned anyways for being a shitty person"

Hey, you can ban players for being a shitty person. I wish I was an admin.

Edited by Silenus01

I actually did in my previous post. Sorry you have an issue with my admining. Feel free to set an example for other admins by renting a server and dealing with hackers and people who have hacked items.

You posted a log with him having the items. Someone already linked one forum post I was going to, so I will post in this:

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

There is also this rule:

13. You are permitted to kick or ban for ongoing severe hacking that is affecting players in a server-disruptive way.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section

Personally OP I would just submit a ticket to support so they can look over this server with any evidence you have.

Edit: For anyone who questions where I got these rules I will post this:

Edited by Devil's Advocate

I'm not 100% sure how to submit it to support, but there is another thread where a player encounter an issue near identical and he posted it in server reporting. His issue was the admins banning him for taking a vehicle, and then them banning him on another cd key as well as the rest of the people he played with after they killed him.

Thanks for your reply, DA. The image he had where he claims I hacked, I sent to him without him even asking for it, I had no idea the weapon was disallowed in the game prior to that.

I'm not 100% sure how to submit it to support, but there is another thread where a player encounter an issue near identical and he posted it in server reporting. His issue was the admins banning him for taking a vehicle, and then them banning him on another cd key as well as the rest of the people he played with after they killed him.

Thanks for your reply, DA. The image he had where he claims I hacked, I sent to him without him even asking for it, I had no idea the weapon was disallowed in the game prior to that.

This is the link for a support ticket.

https://support.dayzmod.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=11

you do realise its upto the admins discretion to ban for hacked items. No matter where they got them... right?

Sorry, but you are plain wrong. I understand how it may seem obvious that someone who pays for a server should have the right to control the individuals that play on it. However, since this is linked to a central HIVE, that linkage comes with certain rules, rules that Devil's Advocate clearly pointed out. In order to have free access to the HIVE, you must conform to those rules or face a potential blacklist. It sucks, but thats the way things are. its not a matter of opinion, you are just plain wrong.

• Like 1

This admin is mentally retarded; we should have community voting on blacklisting servers.

This is admin abuse and against the rules which clearly this 10 year old did not read.

You can keep ANY AND ALL hacked-in items as long as you were not the one to spawn them (I own an as50 thermal).

Read up on the rules..... rocket needs to start enforcing the rules, if he fears lack of servers I will gladly rent 10 more to support fair gameplay.

• Like 2

V1ktor - nice ad hominem bro. You lost that argument before I even made a retort.

Furthermore no you cannot keep those items. If you would read Rocket's post it says you cannot receive a GLOBAL BAN for receiving hacked items as long as you did not spawn them. You can and you will be LOCALLY BANNED from most servers for having these items. Think I'm wrong? Post a link stating so from Rocket. The only one I've seen him address is about global bans.

Also I highly doubt you would be willing to spend $400+ on servers to combat all the admins saying they will not pay for their servers. I would typically say have a good day but fuck you for being a douchebag and starting off with an ad hominem. What a child.

Edited by 1917Admin

V1ktor - nice ad hominem bro. You lost that argument before I even made a retort.

Furthermore no you cannot keep those items. If you would read Rocket's post it says you cannot receive a GLOBAL BAN for receiving hacked items as long as you did not spawn them. You can and you will be LOCALLY BANNED from most servers for having these items. Think I'm wrong? Post a link stating so from Rocket. The only one I've seen him address is about global bans.

Also I highly doubt you would be willing to spend $400+ on servers to combat all the admins saying they will not pay for their servers. I would typically say have a good day but fuck you for being a douchebag and starting off with an ad hominem. What a child.

Yes the only thing is really about global bans. I wish they would come out an give and definite yes or no on these things.

http://dayzmod.com/f...rs/#entry446536

But later in the post he does say if you are with a scripted weapon you should drop it.

According to the server hosting rules it stated that solid evidence is needed.

I understand this can be frustrating to both parties involved.

But if you do a search for US 1917 on the forums it is just not this one person who has had these complaints.

http://dayzmod.com/f...age__hl__us1917

There is a whole thread here about how you were kicking people because of hacking?

So even if we do not factor in a scripted gun in the inventory, there is still this?

Edit: Also I have to say bashing people who come to your server and calling them names certainly shows how professional you are. As I have said with other admins who bash people playing on their server, I am glad I am not on your server.

Edit Edit: That is why I suggested to the OP to put in a ticket to the community team so they can work it out.

Edited by Devil's Advocate

Evidence has already been posted. A screenshot of his weapon and server logs of said weapon and other hacked ammo. For the second time the two threads are from the same group of people. They were a group and when I banned one another started drama.

Regardless of all of this when it comes to rules I have followed them. ♥

Evidence has already been posted. A screenshot of his weapon and server logs of said weapon and other hacked ammo. For the second time the two threads are from the same group of people. They were a group and when I banned one another started drama.

you havent.

Clearly you suffer from some issues. you personally satated that you run a server by youself yet have complaints about it all the time. You are reluctant to request administrative help because, as im sure... you know it all..

you are wrong.. running a server is one thing.. a place where your own rules would apply.. running a server in an alpha mod for a game that already has server rules.. is a completly diffrent story. You are doing 1 of 2 things when you set up a server here at DAYZ.

1. You are providing a space for players to react and test an alpha mod, while running tests on occasion of your own to test combatability issues with consecutive patches.

2. you bought a server to help yourself and clan out by being able to manipulate a few things to your advantage.

If you are running a server for the greater good of this games progression and community... you shouldn't have threads posted against you with evidence or... a generally empty server... you would simply follow the server tos and not pretend like you are some GOD above the rules as a server owner. im not saying you dont know how to run a server, as your behavior is sometimes necessary in games like CSS, all im saying is that you dont know how to run a server in an alpha....

I had a thermal AS50 that I found in a tent (there was quite a few in there actually), i used it for about an hour then realised I friggin hated the scope, the thermal is nice but I need to be able to actually see my target in real view, only thing it's handy for is at nightime where the normal AS50 can't be combined with night vision.

Anyway, i've seen like 2 threads complaining about this server now, gimme some info in PM and I might go on the hunt with my satchel charges ;)

Evidence:

23:56:24 "UPDATE: [b 1-1-B:1 (George) REMOTE,[["HandGrenade_West",13],"ItemWaterbottle",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",16],"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","Skin_Survivor2_DZ","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"],false]"

23:56:24 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:23138159:[]:[["NVGoggles","Binocular","Colt1911","ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemHatchet","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemToolbox","ItemMatchbox","ItemKnife","ItemGPS","ItemEtool","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo"],[["HandGrenade_West",13],"ItemWaterbottle",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",16],"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","Skin_Survivor2_DZ","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["ItemSodaCoke","FoodCanFrankBeans","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanPasta","FoodSteakCooked","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","FoodCanSardines","ItemHeatPack","HandGrenade_West","ItemSodaPepsi","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","FoodSteakRaw","ItemTent"],[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,3,2,6,1]]]:[]:false:false:0:0:0:1:["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","amovpercmrunsraswrfldr",42]:0:0::0:" / 23138159"

23:56:24 "WRITE: ['PASS']"

DJ Mikey do you have a personal vendetta against me or something? You don't know me and it doesn't take an intelligent guy to see that both poster's are indeed friends and this is a coordinated attack. Look at the evidence against the individual and it is pretty easy to see he is indeed using hacked items. A Local Ban was placed and now him and his friends are butthurt and the only way they can try to exact revenge is to get the server blacklisted. It will not work and the only reason this is still a relevant topic is because people like you are commenting on a non-factual basis. Making assumptions about things that are not relevant to any of the bans.

Look at the simple fact that he did indeed have hacked items and the discussion is over.

TheMadBomba: Bring everything ya got. You'll be leaving with a flashlight and a bandage.

Evidence:

23:56:24 "UPDATE: [b 1-1-B:1 (George) REMOTE,[["HandGrenade_West",13],"ItemWaterbottle",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",16],"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","Skin_Survivor2_DZ","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"],false]"

23:56:24 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:23138159:[]:[["NVGoggles","Binocular","Colt1911","ItemFlashlight","ItemMap","ItemHatchet","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemToolbox","ItemMatchbox","ItemKnife","ItemGPS","ItemEtool","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo"],[["HandGrenade_West",13],"ItemWaterbottle",["30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",16],"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","30Rnd_556x45_G36SD","Skin_Survivor2_DZ","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","7Rnd_45ACP_1911","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage"]]:["DZ_Backpack_EP1",[[],[]],[["ItemSodaCoke","FoodCanFrankBeans","ItemWaterbottle","FoodCanPasta","FoodSteakCooked","ItemMorphine","ItemBloodbag","FoodCanSardines","ItemHeatPack","HandGrenade_West","ItemSodaPepsi","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","FoodSteakRaw","ItemTent"],[1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,3,2,6,1]]]:[]:false:false:0:0:0:1:["M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","amovpercmrunsraswrfldr",42]:0:0::0:" / 23138159"

DJ Mikey do you have a personal vendetta against me or something? You don't know me and it doesn't take an intelligent guy to see that both poster's are indeed friends and this is a coordinated attack. Look at the evidence against the individual and it is pretty easy to see he is indeed using hacked items. A Local Ban was placed and now him and his friends are butthurt and the only way they can try to exact revenge is to get the server blacklisted. It will not work and the only reason this is still a relevant topic is because people like you are commenting on a non-factual basis. Making assumptions about things that are not relevant to any of the bans.

Look at the simple fact that he did indeed have hacked items and the discussion is over.

TheMadBomba: Bring everything ya got. You'll be leaving with a flashlight and a bandage.

Evidence:

you are a moron. HAVING HACKED ITEMS IS AT NO POINT A BANNABLE OFFENCE! See you where your server is blacklisted, scummy admin.

Once again ad hominem. You are incapable of having a discussion where you don't call someone a moron or an asshole.

Having hacked items is indeed bannable just not globally bannable. Many other server admins ban for users having hacked weapons. Matter of fact I just banned 7 users earlier today for having as50 thermal.

• Like 1

You've used the phrase ad hominem wrong in so many posts. It refers to a personal attack.

Ad hominem: Abusive ad hominem (also called personal abuse or personal attacks) usually involves insulting or belittling one's opponents in order to attack their claims or invalidate their arguments, but can also involve pointing out true character flaws or actions that are irrelevant to the opponent's argument.

At least you learned a new word, but you've been such a jerk I can't even congratulate you on it.

Edited by Silenus01

No it is not.

The rules say you can NOT ban someone for having a hacked item unless you can prove that they scripted it in.

Now, I have said in other posts like this that the person gets told it is not a legal weapon and if they don't drop it they'll be kicked. If they get kicked and return with it, then they can get the ban.

• Like 2

Anyway, i've seen like 2 threads complaining about this server now, gimme some info in PM and I might go on the hunt with my satchel charges ;)

I would like to join forces with you

• Like 1