Silenus01

US1917 Admin Abuse [Have gotten several reports]

You don't need a password when you can reset your server so many times to keep a max of 4 players on it.

05Vww.png

Snap shot is a snap shot - utterly useless.

Snap shot is a snap shot - utterly useless.

Check back at any point throughout the day and see the same number of players.

Yeah.... I bet it does... I linked to it in the second post....

The server is two days old and we have 3 bans already.

1 from a guy who was upset that we were trying to figure out what a hacker did who then proceeded to flood the server with connection requests and was eventually voted off the island.

2 a guy who OP was in contact with who had hacked items

3 OP who had hacked items.

So your first ban was for someone trying to join your server after you restarted it to keep him from getting to the vehicle he killed someone for?

11 currently. Would ya look at that... as the day gets older more people get on. Who woulda thunk it?

So your first ban was for someone trying to join your server after you restarted it to keep him from getting to the vehicle he killed someone for?

I've explained the situation in the other thread. :)

No you did not.

We have a teamspeak server that is in the MOTD which is displayed upon server join. I received multiple reports of hacking through there. I sent multiple global messages about there being a suspected hacker which granted may have not reached you or many others because people were being kicked throughout this time period. I believe you killed someone named Main User not Jason because you are Jason if I'm not mistaken...

I talked to this player via TS who sent me the same images he posted. I was also on talking to you when you told me you were banning him and you had a good laugh over the voting him off the island because he was a "hacker and took your items" of which you had no proof.

Conveniently there was also a server restart right after I killed 2 people in Cherno.

Edited by Silenus01

I should make you an admin on my server... then again no. Life has taught me that two people who are punished for doing something typically band together and try to get revenge.

Edited by 1917Admin

I've not banded together with anyone, he simply sent me the info on TS to verify the same thing happened. You banned him unjustly and you know that much is true. I suppose paying for your server makes you feel like you have control in some little world. I'm glad that you have that, because obviously the real world hasn't been so kind to you if you must control a virtual world with such an iron fist.

LOL The Admin+Sharpshooter is hacking too.

I've caught them red handed.

Get within 1000m of their ural and they'll come running straight to you.

Obvious insecure hackers need to call out others for "hacking"

I also noticed SEVERAL Urals on this server.

I will stop responding to this thread. Proof has been posted and all is well in the kingdom of 1917! Stop by sometime!

I believe also to see players "teleporting around" you need to have an esp hack.

Especially if you can see them teleport behid you.

No users were banned for teleporting. You are getting your information from George/Silenus and you are more than likely talking to him on teamspeak right now.

npHl3.png

You should get your information from the source rather than a disgruntled hacker.

I'm not talking to anyone in TS, nor am I disgruntled, or a hacker. Have your power trip. It doesn't really matter, no action will be taken against your server and you'll get to have your game where you are in control, where you can insult people and hoard whatever you'd like.

Edited by Silenus01

Today a GREAT day =D, I'm north of Stary and I see a heli flying above my friend and I. A couple minutes later the pilot dies randomly and the passenger ejects and parachutes down. We quickly run for the heli crash. I spot the player who ejects across the field as my friend goes for the crash. To my surprise its the admin "Brett". I suddenly jump to joy as I know this is the admin of the server and I've been hunting him all day. I line my shot and BOOM one shot with my FN FAL. He is dead.

I killed the admin "Brett" today on my other Character Profile (as this CD key was not banned). After killing him I let him know about it on TS, again he goes with the ban. Not only does he use his admin powers to ban me, he gets my IP and decides to post it on the TS server we are on.

http://imgur.com/a/vlNke#0

He also kept kicking my friend who was trying to loot his body, after banning me pertinently.

It felt DAMN GOOD to kill him though :)))))))) REAL GOOD!

He QQ'd on TS, something about "pulling money out of my pocket to pay for my own server" and what not. LOLOLOLOL. Noty, Ill play for free and kill noobs like you Brett :) (Not going to take it to your level and kick people if things don't go my way)

Considering you cannot hear him on TS, Im gonna go ahead and call bullshit on your entire post there Harlreddit. Hacking items and killing admins is nothing to brag about.

Negative Negative Negative. Proof is requested upon every ban. :D

ok, so where is the evidence that shows this individual player was the player who brought the items into the server. I dont see any of that evidence, yet i see a ban. I am personaly asking you, aerver admin of some server i will never choose to join, to continue to conduct yourself they way you are with this community of gamers. I will toast a beer to your "hard earned Moneys" waste.

• Like 2

Hey Jason thanks for bumping both topics with the same post. I guess I'll just post my reply again..

You just admitted to using another account to bypass a ban. Your entire group has been banned and all IPs have been banned also. You have no expectation of privacy and if you make your week's mission to talk nonsense about my server expect a reply.

Nice kill though. I didn't see anybody parachute but I think the trade was pretty even. The helicopter which Zach(also banned for hacked items) originally had was given to you guys. So basically I shot down a heli and killed 1 guy and then you killed me. I banned your little group who were really the only people in the server at the time. i was regeared out in 20 minutes since your friend 'Tyler' had NVGs on him and that was the only thing you guys were able to take off my body before I dropped the banhammerz!! FYI your friend didn't 'die randomly' he took an as50 round to the chest.

Regarding your ip... if you are going to make it a habit of using other accounts to bypass bans then I will make it a habit of letting other servers know to ban your ip and both guids which are.....

Peter Parker

62f4751ebfbc4e0df9087d343ed86771

Dashiel

110dd8a37bb99633a79abd0c2832b669

Good stuff though man. Have a good one!

Mikey: The evidence was posted of him holding a hacked weapon and ammo and he said he has had it for 10 days. He claims he was given it but that doesn't excuse the fact that he's held onto the item and using it as an unfair advantage against other players. Furthermore I don't care if you never come by the server you aren't breaking my heart. Thanks for the post! :beans:

• Like 2

Hey Jason thanks for bumping both topics with the same post. I guess I'll just post my reply again..

Mikey: The evidence was posted of him holding a hacked weapon and ammo and he said he has had it for 10 days. He claims he was given it but that doesn't excuse the fact that he's held onto the item and using it as an unfair advantage against other players. Furthermore I don't care if you never come by the server you aren't breaking my heart. Thanks for the post! :beans:

The only problem is that, having acquired a hacked item through any other means apart from hacking it in, is not against any rules. Its every players instinct to be like OH HELL YEA, LOOK AT THIS BAD ASS SHIT! *picks it up* without any previous knowledge of weather or not it naturally spawns in the mod or not. Not every one scrolls the wiki 24/7. You are saying to everyone here that it is fine to ban an innocent player who may or may not have had any idea that the weapon they picked up was legit or not. How is that fair?

The player mentioned he was given the weapon by a hacker and then changed his story that he picked it up. While he was on 2 players were on the server with hacked items and the one he was mentioning with the name zach was on the server as well with once again hacked items. He has been banned. He will not be unbanned. End of story.

The player mentioned he was given the weapon by a hacker and then changed his story that he picked it up. While he was on 2 players were on the server with hacked items and the one he was mentioning with the name zach was on the server as well with once again hacked items. He has been banned. He will not be unbanned. End of story.

I found it really hard to understand your run on sentence. What you are saying is... there is at least 1 hacker out there who dosnt ruthlessly slaughter every player after transforming them into rainbow farting cows?

Bottom line, he didnt cheat and broke 0 rules.

At any rate, you will do what you want to do because you hold a ego higher then the average player but dont forget that what i had just previously said, holds true. Dont expect rainbows and candy for this ban and your future behavior.

edit: you never mentioned if the players who provided this innocent player with the item, were banned.. Based off the way you have been replying.. you havnt. Odd enough to raise a brow.

Edit#2: also, seeing has how the poor victims story has been consistent in this thread, that person he was playing with before he got banned, that same person he got the weapon from... was you (the only server admin for this server) being a bandit is fun, being a black mailing bandit.. is disgusting.

Edited by Dj Mikey
  • Like 2

I actually did in my previous post. Sorry you have an issue with my admining. Feel free to set an example for other admins by renting a server and dealing with hackers and people who have hacked items.

I found it really hard to understand your run on sentence. What you are saying is... there is at least 1 hacker out there who dosnt ruthlessly slaughter every player after transforming them into rainbow farting cows?

Bottom line, he didnt cheat and broke 0 rules.

At any rate, you will do what you want to do because you hold a ego higher then the average player but dont forget that what i had just previously said, holds true. Dont expect rainbows and candy for this ban and your future behavior.

edit: you never mentioned if the players who provided this innocent player with the item, were banned.. Based off the way you have been replying.. you havnt. Odd enough to raise a brow.

Edit#2: also, seeing has how the poor victims story has been consistent in this thread, that person he was playing with before he got banned, that same person he got the weapon from... was you (the only server admin for this server) being a bandit is fun, being a black mailing bandit.. is disgusting.

This guy ^ know whats ^

Wtf? Poor victim? You either have a connection to the victim or you don't know how to read. The user told me he met up with a guy named zach who had a helicopter and that person gave him the gun. Both Zach and OP are banned. The two who are reporting my server are part of a 5 man group which have been banned from my server. Of course they will come here and lodge all sorts of complaints. it's how they expect to 'win' against a righteous ban given to them by an admin.

Do you not see all of the posts saying people are going to stop hosting servers because of hackers and children who threaten them with a blacklist? How's about this one...wraps up exactly how I feel.

Have an extra fucking lovely day children.