Sign in to follow this  
DLG - Paterson

[EXPLOIT] People killing eachother in the debug forest/plain.

Is there any way that this can be fixed? People are killing each-other here and they're loosing all of their items. My buddy lost his M107 and all his gear, and I lost my gear too because some dickhead shot us up in the forest.

Not asking for a refund.

and where is this forest? lol

Sometimes people spawn inside of it with their weapons, and they can shoot loading players and it's really fucking irritating.

I spawned there once and since I had just lost a week old character due to another glitch I thought I would take advantage of this glitch and stock up on food, drink and ammo off of a dead bandit lying there (I didn't shoot anyone, there were several dead there already). But when I aborted out of the debug plain and -rejoined a server all my loot was gone. Oh well.

Not sure if srs. Whenever it happened to me or my friends we would just spawn unable to move. Kinda like stuck in the unconsciousness with no hourglass. All it took to fix was a simple reconnect and you were back in the same place with all your equipment. Except that there was a duplicate of your body on the ground with duplicated equipment after you reconnected.

You must have clicked respawn after he killed you to lose your stuff.

Not sure if srs. Whenever it happened to me or my friends we would just spawn unable to move. Kinda like stuck in the unconsciousness with no hourglass. All it took to fix was a simple reconnect and you were back in the same place with all your equipment. Except that there was a duplicate of your body on the ground with duplicated equipment after you reconnected.

You must have clicked respawn after he killed you to lose your stuff.

We didn't.