Sign in to follow this  
Ashnik

Tent's contents going poof.

We have 7 tents full of stuff it would take atleast 20 people to take it all. The server we play on has a max about 10 people most the time and most of them are my group. We save our tents all the time, but our stuff all dissapears when the server restarts and such. Our buddy is the owner of the server also..Can anyone explain why our stuff is just going poof. It leaves like one thing left in each tent.

rule of thumb, dont have anything in your tents you dont want to lose. Keep everything you really cant lose on your character

• Like 1

rule of thumb, dont have anything in your tents you dont want to lose. Keep everything you really cant lose on your character

We do, we keep all the best stuff on us, but it really sucks to lose everything. I'm just wondering if its the server or something..

My group had a server eat our tents.

It's just random. It seems.

Problem is it happens ever single time, This is the third time. Our 2 AS50s stayed, but nothing else.

Problem is it happens ever single time, This is the third time. Our 2 AS50s stayed, but nothing else.

We lost our camps and vehicles twice so far.

We lost our satchels and m136 but it kept our mp5's and m4's for some reason.

We're also hidden where no one else goes so that's out of the question.

LOL

I love when people say this.

Over 1,000,000 people play this game.

You are not the first person to visit your camp site.

Period.

LOL

Period.

There are glitch places only hackers and their buddies know about. Some places no one ever check.

We lost our camps and vehicles twice so far.

We lost our satchels and m136 but it kept our mp5's and m4's for some reason.

See it's weird, because I just got on, our tents were the only ones affected. We went to an old camp we raided it had all it's stuff back we raided earlier for and the owner and his friend's tents are fine. our friend Greg his tent was with ours and his is okay. So why mine and the others?

LOL

Period.

Mate We hid it in a place that literally is in the middle of the woods in a place where no one will find.

It's the server that ate our stuff not a player.

Try reading the posts before you make smartass comments.

• Like 2

I have never seen a tent go poof... But dont hate them for it, its their choice dude...

Edited by Wazza

Can someone tell me the reason for tents? As far as I'm concerned, if you can't carry it on you, it's not worth taking.

Can someone tell me the reason for tents? As far as I'm concerned, if you can't carry it on you, it's not worth taking.

It can store 20 guns or tools, up to 50 other items and is placed anywhere. I don't even know why I'm saying this, cause due to the amount of posts you have you probably know most everything.

We had the same bug aswell. Keep your tents empty until the first Server restart after you placed 'em, then fill them up.

if this won't work you could be the victim of some server hoppers perhaps.

We moved our camp each time so yea. Can't be server hoppers. The server is almost always empty and we are on all day. I know for a fact we never were raided. We will try that first way you said. We will ask our buddy to restart it so maybe it will be fixed.

Mate We hid it in a place that literally is in the middle of the woods in a place where no one will find.

It's the server that ate our stuff not a player.

Try reading the posts before you make smartass comments.

But you found this place and if you found it so will others. Just think about it.

But you found this place and if you found it so will others. Just think about it.

Again I could care less if a player finds it.

But the server ate it. Not players.

Had that happen a few times, I've lost a tent full of stuff that I spent a week running back and forth from Cherno to get.

Had another tent with an AS50 get completely wiped except for one morphine injector. This was directly after a restart, it was in there prior restart.

Lost my L85A2 aws the same way.

Overall, tents are completely buggy and not worth the risk having. My friends and I put up a few tents in "hidden" but easy to find locations. We put things like medical supplies and food/water in them. That is all. So when we die, or if we're near and need something. We can atleast get provisions to keep looking for more loot. Besides that, i dont' trust them with anything.

It can store 20 guns or tools, up to 50 other items and is placed anywhere. I don't even know why I'm saying this, cause due to the amount of posts you have you probably know most everything.

I understand how to use a tent, I just can't understand why you would want to. Why make a camp? What are you saving it for? Killing people with a new gun every day? Storing your 4 NVGs that you can only use 1 of? Explain plz

Do you keep tents inside your tents? When ever I come across camps with unused tents, I generally take the tents and set up new camps on other servers, and begin moving everything over. It's odd that everything was missing, though. I have had a few go empty. I try and save like 6-7 times, and then wait 15 mins before logging.

I understand how to use a tent, I just can't understand why you would want to. Why make a camp? What are you saving it for? Killing people with a new gun every day? Storing your 4 NVGs that you can only use 1 of? Explain plz

Store extra weapons for other missions. We are 12-18 large and we were just killed by a hacker which was banned a couple seconds after. See now we have nothing? We get supplies run back up to base and boom have all our stuff pretty much back. If your solo theres no point in having tents sure, but when your with a large group it's nice to have stuff. It's all in opinion if you want a base or you just want to run around with the stuff you have.

Store extra weapons for other missions. We are 12-18 large and we were just killed by a hacker which was banned a couple seconds after. See now we have nothing? We get supplies run back up to base and boom have all our stuff pretty much back. If your solo theres no point in having tents sure, but when your with a large group it's nice to have stuff. It's all in opinion if you want a base or you just want to run around with the stuff you have.

So it's like a respawn crutch? Okay, thanks.

Pretty much. There in the game might as well use them.

That's pretty much what we use them for if we need to load up quick for a large clan battle or such.

I've never had the contents disappear but I've had the entire tent disappear only to reappear next restart. If specific things are disappearing, to me it sounds like somebody came along and stole it. 'It's in a spot nobody goes to' isn't a legit argument because players like me go to these spots looking for that epic loot.