Sign in to follow this  
§haco

Bandit morphing

This is quite unfair. I have come across many people that are survivors and i was killed by them. WE NEED THE BANDIT MORPHING BACK! Because we need to separate the "Killers" from the "Helpers" So like 1 person kill would equal a bandit skin. I miss that. Because that is unfair that you can run into a person and you think he is a nice player. Because he is not a bandit, Usually i would see a person and approach a survivor and he would shoot me. He could have like 8 kills. If he was a bandit i wouldn't approach him without care. So this is why we need the bandit morphing back in the game. Please impalement it back into the game.

googled "dayz reintroduce bandit skin"

first result

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62466-on-game-theory-and-the-logic-of-bandit-identifiers/page__st__40

first line in that thread of page 3 that it put me on

Yes, clearly... but was it not what I just said?

Also, Rocket confirmed in a recent interview that the bandit skin system would probably be reintroduced with the next available patch.

it was hard

..... It's in the next patch

On 8/7/2012 at 9:48 PM, §haco said:

Please impalement it back into the game.

Edited by Tratitad

Please, read threads that have already been fucking posted.

It forces you into being a bandit, since no one will trust you when they see you with it. What if you get nervous at Stary and kill two peopl because they seem unfriendly? You are now a bandit and are forced into being bad. Plus, Rocket has already said he is bringing in some sort of bandit morphing. Do some god damn research before making threads.

Have a sense of ADVENTURE :D

Sometimes, you gotta pack your opinions in a box for later and just go for it

Don't approach random people and expect not to get shot?