Sign in to follow this  
mikespartian114

US 420 a bucnh of whinners :)

long storry short i shot a guy in the face with a DMR the guy was in cherno at the highwst building there he died. i got to his body and he beat me there he heard me behind him at the last second but to late shot him in the face agian i goto loot body and take cyote back pack then i was kicked :( they said i was "hax"ing but they were just ballsy cuz it was there server and they thought i was not a threat they thought wrong and in anycase he would shot first and killed me, but he got shot ...twice. first time shame on you second time shame on me lol that was his stupity not mine. BTW when u join there server it says, ban for ping, ban for hax, and ban for whiners lol what a fail u guys :) and ITS A ALPHA!!!! 3 year olds get over it

Cool story, I would be sympathetic if you took time to spell check. I wouldn't call others "3 year olds" with a Preschoolers grammar. Your "first time shame on you second time shame on me" quote doesn't really make sense ethier.

• Like 1

I read all the way to "bucnh-of-whinners" and realized this was going absolutely nowhere.......

And my God!!! Just at a quick glance? looks like one long run-on sentence.

Edited by Brachra