Gruelius

you guys kill for good loot? any loot? or just for fun?

Me and my group (Coalition) usually do not kill people for any reasons other than if fired upon.

However last night we lost a fight due to extreme server lag (I couldn't direct my men because we all had a red chain and everyone was running in place). We basically came out of red chain all dead after having one of our look-outs killed and we were advancing on the position.

When I logged on they told me someone had killed them again by logging off when they approached him and when they turned their backs he had logged back in and shot 2 or more of them in the back.

Now when I logged in today the mood was obviously not that good. We felt like we had been killed off and lost a fight, even though lag and meta-gaming had cost us these fights so I let my group go balls to the walls murder mode just to show them how many times we actually SPARE peoples lives instead of killing them.

We killed about 10 people today, 2 which had advanced on our position, 2 sniped in the head and the rest was random people that fired upon us or were spotted.

We sent a group of 4+ running away as well when we opened fire and they never realized where it was coming from, seizing story sobor as our prize.

Nobody died.

Obviously some players might be mad that they got straight up murdered by a group without even seeing them but I wanted to show my men what we would be capable of if we would actually shoot people instead of approaching them and asking them to leave.

I'll opportunistically kill anyone. If they are going in a direction I don't want to go, and/or in a busy area where I may draw too much attention to myself, I generally won't bother.