Soviet Tiger

Where's Waldo (and everyone else)?

For the past week I have died once, by a hacker(Surprise, Surprise!). In all these hours spent in game, I have not spotted a single other player, and I play on 40 player servers. I lurk around Stary Sobor, and occasionally check out the NW airfield for any action; I have yet to find that action. Berezino is now Barren-zino. Stary Sobor has turned into Snore-y Sobor.

I've definitely been around to all the "Hot spots" multiple times, and explored some smaller places nearer to the coast as well; never to spot a player besides my teammate.

So, does anyone have an idea? Where are you guys playing at, did the Artifacts scare everyone off? :P

Please indulge me with your sweet knowledge!

TL,DR: Where the hell is everyone? I wanna snipzorz some people.

Are you playing on a populated server?

Also PRO TIP

The number of zombies in a game means how many players are in a town or near a settlement. If the number of zombies is 0 or around 50ish you wont find anyone.

I've been wondering this myself, I did happen to die and I got some good action in elektro before a hacker came in, then got the bug spawn and respawned into novy sobor.

To RapturJesus: Note that i stated I was playing on 40 player servers.

And in response to your pro tip, I will try to pay more attention to that in the future. But, as far as I know, there were a decent amount of zombies spawned(125-200?).

Hmm, Well then. I don't know what to say. It's not like I'm playing on servers with 2 other people :P.

I usually stick to around 40 player max servers, because in my experience all my encounters with hackers were on higher population servers (50+)

Does anyone else have any other ideas/suggestions (Besides "Go to elelkelktro HiLL an snipoRsSZzxx)<--- Totally not making fun of Elektro "Snipers" :P

But seriously, if you have an idea, share it.

Edited by Soviet Tiger

if you really want to snipe people try and just inch in to higher populated servers these are the ones with massive clan wars near stary and NWAF or possibly baloata but you might want to steer clear of some clan battles, when a chopper comes pray to god you have a gillie suit or you screwed