MR DELICIOUS

After playing the game I have a few suggestions.

I don't agree that military gear spawns should be cleaned up, so you automatically are granted 1 gucci weapon with 2 complementary magazines or NVGs just for showing up a specific place. If you're desperately low on food, you might go to a village to look for food, but there's always an element of unpredictability, you could end up with alot of empty tin cans and bandages, no matter how red your hunger icon is. I still think any gear spawn must have the random trash percentage to make sure even the most patient gear farmer comes under pressure.

I carried an AKM with a single mag for a long time and when I found it, I had a hard choice to trade in my Enfield and all it's ammo. If the AKM automatically spawned with two magazins, it would be an easy choice. Finding a military issue rifle comes with a predicament, do you prioritize stronger firepower, better sights over ammunition availability. Although your assault rifle is more deadly than a winchester, not only do you have to conserve your limited ammo, you also have to worry about jealous eyes from desperate strangers.

I don't agree that military gear spawns should be cleaned up' date=' so you automatically are granted 1 gucci weapon with 2 complementary magazines or NVGs just for showing up a specific place. If you're desperately low on food, you might go to a village to look for food, but there's always an element of unpredictability, you could end up with alot of empty tin cans and bandages, no matter how red your hunger icon is. I still think any gear spawn must have the random trash percentage to make sure even the most patient gear farmer comes under pressure.

I carried an AKM with a single mag for a long time and when I found it, I had a hard choice to trade in my Enfield and all it's ammo. If the AKM automatically spawned with two magazins, it would be an easy choice. Finding a military issue rifle comes with a predicament, do you prioritize stronger firepower, better sights over ammunition availability. Although your assault rifle is more deadly than a winchester, not only do you have to conserve your limited ammo, you also have to worry about jealous eyes from desperate strangers.

[/quote']

I think the big problem I have at the moment is that the Gucci weapons aren't more powerful or effective than the enfield or Winchester. Both of the latter kill in one shot, while the NATO or AK variants take often more or the same amount of bullets to kill a zombie. I feel that either the hunting weapons need their ammo count lowered (not going to happen) or I née more incentive to roll with an AKM.