Sign in to follow this  
bw.shuggoth@gmail.com

every time i log out i loose my weps

everything in the title wtf.

happened with all my gear , i restarted and it happend again . i restarted and it happened another time what's going on ?

they where saved on the hive , happened after a crash and afer loosing connection.

different servers . version up to date :/

i lose primary and secondary weapons , all bandages , all tools . third time it happens in like an hour help

update : happened again it's the 4th time now in less an hour

Edited by Shuggoth

I am currently having this problem as well. At the moment there is no known fix for it. Waiting for dev to fix it.

This same issue has just happend to me and my brother recently, and I have only encounted this at the NW airfield or in the area of it, i used to log out at Stary and just hop servers for the tents and decided to go up to the airfield and give my luck a try and after a few hops i log in with nothing all my weapons are gone my backpack all my tools, all i have left is my clips and bandages left in my main inventory. It has happend 3 times in a row after i gear back up, so be careful hoping the bunks up at the airfield is all i gotta say till this is fixed.

If you log out too quickly after using your inventory the changes may not save. If your server hopping scum as some here have admitted to then you deserve it. I recommend you go and hole up for 5 minutes at least before logging from a server if you have made any change to your inventory especially if the server is laggy or full.