Sign in to follow this  
kingpootis102

Found hacked items, don't know what to do.

Alright, so I spawned near the Cap Golova lighthouse as a new spawn. I thought "Well, I guess I can check up there for a bike." I went up there, and to my surprise there it was. Old bike. I congratulated myself, and went up into the lighthouse to look around for suicided corpses. To my surprise, I saw what looked like two boxes on the coast. "What the heck are those?" I said to myself (I talk to myself alot when I'm not with my buddies). I KNEW those weren't there before. I decided to go down and check it out.

Turned out, these were both hacker-spawned ammo crates. One was empty, the other one had:

Mk 48 Mod 0 w/ 6 mags

2 sandbags

2 cooked meat

1 full water bottle

Coyote Pack full of food/water

I was shocked to find this. Then shortly afterward, I saw someone in the Global Chat say "Who's the hacker going around killing people with horrid aim?" I saw this, and knew there was a hacker around somewhere, most likely close. I left anxiously, not wanting to lose these awesome items, but now I'm puzzled what to do. They are hacked into the game, so should I just cast them into the bowels of the ocean? Or steal them from the hackers?

Edited by killerdude765
  • Like 1

You can keep them if you want, since I got two buddies,both with AS50TWS, basically an AS50 that has thermal sight. And nothing bad has happend to them.

-IMO, I say you should get rid of them, since those weapons were not legitly gained. Ur choice of using scripted in weapons or not

Your not really preventing the hacker from them since he can just spawn more