PwnCaiks101

What is the best way to kill a player?

This is the bandit fourms,so im asking im stuck at Pik Kozlova with low ammo for my AKS47 Kobra with low blood,i really need those beans to get me back up and going.

PS. Im asking only because everyone knows that only survivors carry beans,like you cant find beans in towns,only on players.

Edited by PwnCaiks101

Shoot them in the face, or hack them to death.

Quite simple.

& You can find beans in towns, how else do you think people find them to begin with ? -.-

Zombie gives food. they spawn almost anywhere. At worst you could hunt or even make friends for transfusions.

For the fun way, wait till he has a zombie agro and then shoot him in the legs mwhaha

A good start would be shooting them.

Yea this always works for me.

Bear trap + Lee Enfiled, that is all

• Like 1

For the fun way, wait till he has a zombie agro and then shoot him in the legs mwhaha

Last time someone shot me in the legs, they saved my life instead.

Best way to kill a player? Be careful, move using the foliage. Always scout around using optics or binoculars before you move onward. When you find a player (unsuspecting prey), use the environment... Get yourself in a position where you have the upper hand (find some cover). Initiate the firefight when you have a clear line of sight on the target and hopefully kill the target before they realize what hit em.

Do what you have to, outsmart them.

• Like 1

My personal favorite, wait that they stay still, pitch a tent right on top of them, wait till they move, and boom >:D

Nope,im sure only players carry beans. Why do you think theres so much murder? :3 and im on the mountain with a Kobra with very low ammo,i dont think i can use a M249 or a sniper out of no where :D thanks for the support doh'

Nope,im sure only players carry beans. Why do you think theres so much murder? :3 and im on the mountain with a Kobra with very low ammo,i dont think i can use a M249 or a sniper out of no where :D thanks for the support doh'

if ur very low on ammo then sneak close and make sure to put a bullet in his head.

Break his legs, then put morphine in middle of a city and tell him that the morphine is there, wait until he crawls there and gets the morphine and shoot his ass or just throw tin cans at him until zombies come and fuck him up, my fav is forcing a victim into a vehicle (broken of course) and then throw flares and chem lights on the car and wait till the zombies come and kill him.