Veramont

Trading NVG, Rangefinder, L85

Looking to trade some of my spare items for some stuff my group is in need of. I've got the following for trade:

-2x Rangefinders

-1x Night Vision Goggles

-1x L85 AWS

We're currently looking for:

-1 Ghillie suit

-1 AS 50 or 1 M107

Respond to the thread, pm me on here or add me via steam: Veramont

Edited by Veramont

If you want a .50 cal sniper rifle just sit in the big hill by Elektro for 30 minutes on a moderately full server. It may take a few attempts at killing them as they alt-f4 to avoid death but you will get a (probably duped) 50 cal sniper rifle in short order. Me and 1 other have killed 6 people who had those rifles on that hill in the past day.

If you have a spare account with no gear or even a tent to put your current gear in I'd suggest you respawn and goto that hill with a Lee Enfield.

I've no idea what to do with 4 sets of NVG and range finders.

• Like 1

If you want a .50 cal sniper rifle just sit in the big hill by Elektro for 30 minutes on a moderately full server. It may take a few attempts at killing them as they alt-f4 to avoid death but you will get a (probably duped) 50 cal sniper rifle in short order. Me and 1 other have killed 6 people who had those rifles on that hill in the past day.

If you have a spare account with no gear or even a tent to put your current gear in I'd suggest you respawn and goto that hill with a Lee Enfield.

I've no idea what to do with 4 sets of NVG and range finders.

That may be, but I'm just looking to trade for the moment. I've done the method you're describing and had luck before but as of right now I'm just looking to trade. Not playing at the moment really.

red can i trade u something for 1 range finder and a NVG?

and vera i come across .50 cal's often add me on steam bro

brandinos911

i think i have one or two in my tents not too sure

red can i trade u something for 1 range finder and a NVG?

and vera i come across .50 cal's often add me on steam bro

brandinos911

i think i have one or two in my tents not too sure

Added you on steam.

shot man maybe we can join up our groups we are looking for more (there is 3 of us ) if need be il just grab one for you without a price

have you got skype bro?

shot man maybe we can join up our groups we are looking for more (there is 3 of us ) if need be il just grab one for you without a price

have you got skype bro?

I already play with a group of about 4-5 man :) But I appreciate the offer. You wanna trade an As50?

i have a ghillie suit to trade what would you offer for it

Rangefinders for it?

its me Angel0..i trade Ghillie and AS50 to 2x Rangefinder

Traded a Ragefinder for his As50. Trustworthy guy.

• Like 1