Kegel_Exercise

AU1 / ANZ4 (Pretty much every AU/ANZ Server)

Yesterday at about 5:10pm AEST GMT10+

I connected to AU1 server and continued my previous adventure from a few dayz before.

Having acquired an M14, M107 and almost every piece of equipment i needed while i was trying to catch up with a friend.

After playing for about 10 minutes a hacker nuked the entire server, I lost everything.

Playing on ANZ 4 a week or so ago the same thing happened.

Playing on our friends over a SoD's server a hacker thunderdomed every player to the NW airfield and turned anyone with a weapon into goats... funny but annoying, luckily SoD's server admin was quick enough to kill the server before the info got back to the hive and most people's loadout were saved.

Before these events I have only seen a hacker once but recently i've noticed alot more hacking activity (in AU/NZ servers anyway).

This is making the game unplayable which has caused myself and a few of my friends to turn away which is a massive shame.

This game is fantastic but until player security is properly addressed this game should not be played in a public server, there is nothing more frustrating then losing all the time and effort you put in to have it taken away from you by some basement dwelling megalomaniac.

I'm sure there is alot of work in doing this but while the game is fairly stable full attention should be focused on hacking/cheating

• Like 4

Yea on NZ 03 yesterday there was some douche going round demanding everyones backpacks. He was unkillable, saw him in multiple spots getting ganked by about 20 zeds, he didn't even acknoweledge them, just kept doing what he was doing. Ended up killing a number of people on the server including myself.

He was talking with a kiwi accent which would explain the server choice, I just wish this game would show who killed you, so at least we would know what his in game name is.

There was invisible people with M4SD's on AU1 on Sunday.

I suggest you simple avoid the servers now.

Fuckwit skiddies are doing everything they can to ruin other peoples games now.

I find most of the AU & ANZ servers are hit daily now. Best times although still not immune, is late at night (2am+) on a week night when the script kiddies have school the next day. I know it's sad, but it's really the only time it potentially has less hackers.

Still recognising this is an Alpha test I'm confident a fair chunk of these issues will be removed once it goes standalone. Heck I memember similar issues like these back on the Desert Combat mod for Battlefield 1942 before it became Battlefield.

Indeed it's awful. I saw a guy just spawning an ammo box right in front of him, and the amount of people running around with AS50 Thermal and driving black SUVs, they dont even seem to care about getting caught.

yer i had this on anz1 a while ago now i just play on orcon server's (there nz servers)

The hacker craze has spread so quickly that soon this game will be lost as a "good try but no".

If they want to keep people interested they need to do something otherwise by the time the standalone come out most people will have forgotten about the game.

Yes the servers are hit several times per day.

Each time you guys get kicked for a script restriction on ANZ1-5 that is a malicious script being run on your character (apart from #54 I think).

Some things are easy to stop, others are a bit more difficult e.g. certain types of server nuking. You'll probably notice it more on ausarma server because we have better anti-cheat than most others in the region (and globally I would say).

So far we have 350+ bans and add about 5-10 new bans per day.

Edited by cm.

Thats really sad that so many people get their kicks out of ruining what could be an amazing game.

I still enjoy playing but i think the real essence of the game is pretty much gone for me.

I no longer care whether i live or die knowing that at anytime i can just be wiped out which makes this just like any other game.

It's no longer a special game unless this is sovled, i have seen the spams from BE saying they are working on fixing the hacker problem, fingers crossed they can do what they claim.