Sign in to follow this  
deancolt45

Bad losers and accusations of hackers.

I just came on tonight and far too many threads have hacker in the title, I am not meaning to be inflammatory or make some over bloated point, but enough, the game is by no means perfect and the majority of threads I have seen could be put down to the poster being a bad player. I would like some kind of official answer, if possible about the hackers. I have had a 100 deaths all of which I would say are suspect but to blame hackers as consistently as others seems mad, the game is far from utilized, it is an alpha build and I feel people do need to get some perspective. Feel free to flame.

This Game is unplayable because of Hackers. I can call everything Alpha as long as I want to find an excuse for everything. I will stop playing this Game, as I said, because it is unplayable.

not all hackers are raining buses and cows, some are subtle hackers spawning thermal .50 guns in and snipe your during nighttime with that, or teleport, snipe you then and you have a very suspicious kill, whats bad about reporting it?

since they wont be banned for it, people still get informed about that kind of hacking

too many people die instantly from hackers and say to themselves "Oh my, guess i'm just bad" and these people get away totally unharmed and victorious

I agree with the above post, don't think i don't. Nothing is wrong about posting about hacking but when 90% of claims are fraudulent... I'm not saying there is no hackers. Not sure why people are trying to dispute my posts

Lol.

I posted a thread about possibly being killed by a hacker, guess what happened? The guy I assumed was a hacker turned out to be the admin of the server and we ended up tracking down the real hacker and banning him.

But, I do agree with there being too many hacker threads. I had a legit report, I wasn't just being a sore loser.

That's fair enough mate, I'm glad you actually found the guy and ridded him of his power. When it's legitimate, you should be righteous, I certainly will be if I catch a hacked

You're right OP, the guy in my server who killed 49 players in about 10 seconds was actually just very good at the game! How stupid of me to overlook such a thing.

Urrghh too tired for this shit. Right, did I say hackers did not exist? NO. Did I single you out AussieStig? NO. I fail to see your point, I have been hacked myself...Hacking exists, I was pointing out that a lot of the claims were fraudulent. End of story.

Urrghh too tired for this shit. Right, did I say hackers did not exist? NO. Did I single you out AussieStig? NO. I fail to see your point, I have been hacked myself...Hacking exists, I was pointing out that a lot of the claims were fraudulent. End of story.

People calling hacks has been a problem in any game for as long as hacks have been around. Why is it that you suddenly only see it in DayZ?

There will always be those people that get mad about getting killed and call hacks, it's just part of gaming.

I just came on tonight and far too many threads have hacker in the title, I am not meaning to be inflammatory or make some over bloated point, but enough, the game is by no means perfect and the majority of threads I have seen could be put down to the poster being a bad player. I would like some kind of official answer, if possible about the hackers. I have had a 100 deaths all of which I would say are suspect but to blame hackers as consistently as others seems mad, the game is far from utilized, it is an alpha build and I feel people do need to get some perspective. Feel free to flame.

Your eather a cheap TROLL or a hacker yourself im laughing at dumb topics like yours who eather ignore the fact that almost all servers are invected with hackers so it becomes unplayable and guys like you say those who complain about hackers are the losers.

Troll more hacker, hope you enjoy ruin the game for us real legit players!

Fun is something you never enjoy im affariad only through cheating.

• Like 1

It's easier to blame it on a hacker than ammit that you made a mistake and got out-played.

Are you realy this dumb or just ignorance i wonder?

Bad trolling my friend cheaters will never win nomatter what.

Yes I am a cheap troll and a hacker, that is the only possible solution. What an insightful argument. Please read the topic properly in future.

I know what op is saying and I agree.

I've played for hours of almost everyday and while I have been killed by hackers, many times I've been killed by regular players.

My clan an I, and the clans we battle with have wanted to believe or believed that some of our deaths were hacker related. Though once all parties had explained it has turned out either we or they had had so many more players or been in such better positions that it resulted in the appearance or feel of being ghosted or auto aimed at, found through hacks etc.

10s of 000s of skript kiddies are playing and many people die to hackers, but most deaths are not caused by hackers it just seems to be the thing to say now. "I had a bunch of goodggd gear till UI lost it toa hghaklcer."

I've been killed numerous times by people I never saw and I know they weren't all hackers.

Edited by Criminal

There is no question about hackers in this game.

I've seen it personally, on YouTube and even in Livestreams where things that are not in game get spawned. As well as teleporting, spawning items, killing players and generally ruining the game experience.

Thank you for the support Criminal, I find it unbelievably silly that people would resurrect a thread from a few days ago, only to not read it nor to even quote back the title of it correctly to me in arguments, never mind the page and a half prior of why I started it. At no point did they read it. It's fine to disagree but when all the points are fundamentally revolving around something that, I NEVER SAID. Gets a bit tiresome feeding these trolls. I got hacked yesterday, I was hacked the day before, I have been outplayed 100 times. I came on one night, many of the threads had a long rant about why they got hacked, none with videos or any proof whatsoever, most of the deaths from the bloated descriptions, you could see it probably was not due to hacks, so I started this thread. Never have I said the game is not filled with hackers. Just that the problem has been exaggerated exponentially by users being killed in legitimate ways. If you can not get your heads around this point that is fine, disagree with me, BUT ACTUALLY DISAGREE WITH THE POINT I HAVE BEEN MAKING.

And furthermore, I am done with this topic, argue as much as you like with me, you failing to grasp what I said and have made clear several times really is a waste of both of our times.

Edited by deancolt45

It was my lack of skill when i got teleported inside a building where I couldnt get out of.

Edited by roarboar

Wow people are so defensive, you know this why the world can't talk about bigger issues. Because "I'm not racist", "I'm no rapist".. "I'm not a bad player"?

Who said anything about you. One point does not have to undermine the other.

A lot of people claim hacks, or genuinely believe hacks when they've just been out done. Many people die by script kiddies. Both can be true.

Exactly, these things are not mutually exclusive. How can you guys not see the point here, it's not that you disagree with me, it's that you don't see the actual issue that is being spoken about.

Did you simultaneously ask people stop complaining about hackers (scripters) and then also complain about them in the same post?

Also, not sure what kind of "official" answer you are looking for.

Review this stickied thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24112-rocket-said-post-resurrected-updated-88/

Look for the section about Hackers and Exploits.

I will review the stickied thread in a moment and we can assume that you are suggesting that I used the search feature before posting, but what? At what point did I complain about hackers? I am not sure what exactly you are trying to do here... You have just quoted me back my original post and suggested something I can not see, at all. So either you have misunderstood it or I have written it incorrectly, what exactly are you referring to Mr Admin...

Oh wait NOW i get it, no you are wrong. I said I had suspect deaths, do you know what I mean by that? They are suspect because they were odd and not normal within my personal dayz experience, the reason I put that was there was to show that I consider them suspicious, its subjective, but I would not be arrogant enough to call the people hackers just because I died.

Edited by deancolt45
  • Like 1

Oh wait NOW i get it, no you are wrong. I said I had suspect deaths, do you know what I mean by that? They are suspect because they were odd and not normal within my personal dayz experience, the reason I put that was there was to show that I consider them suspicious, its subjective, but I would not be arrogant enough to call the people hackers just because I died.

Then I must have missed your context, Mr. deancolt45, and I'm unfortunate to have missed it.

Regarding the link I posted, it contains "official" statements regarding "hackers" and scripters, which you requested.

To be fair, I apologise too Dingus, seems everytime I look at the thread I am attacked so it was an auto-response just to be a bit of an idiot, you are an admin, more respect on my part was needed. Appreciate the links :)