Sign in to follow this  
Singed

Singed- First Experience in DayZ

I am sure some of you might have seen my "Hi DayZ Community" thread i posted for introducing myself. So, I thought i'd post my first experience of several hours in DayZ. I am sure you'd love to hear those noob stories XD.

Anyway, For first spawn.. i spawned in somewhere near oceanline. It took me around 10-15 minutes of struggling to learn how to play around with control. i somehow managed learning one by one. At that time, i couldn't change to 3rd player view from 1st... I decided to let it hang a little bit as i was really used to that back up in Mortal Online game (doesn't have 3rd player view)... SO i ran around until found a lighthouse at little high hill. SO i ran up to there and struggled to find a key to climb for another 5 minutes lol... I was excited as i climb up; i imagined if there's a sniper rifle lay on top and become deadly player!... Nothing!! darn!... so i decided to climb down and ran to the nearest spot of 3 houses. I proned through zombies into houses.

All of a sudden, there was a player screaming and running over me and started circling me with some crazy meth zombies circling in. i was like OH SHIT!!.... i somehow RAN THE FUK OUT!!! That player followed me with some 4-6 zombies chasing him down. i realized he was trying to change zombies' attention to me instead of him.. So hIs plan worked -_- i have like 5 zombies now. i had to run like mad. I ran through several towns. it started gathering up more zombies... i ran, ran, rannnnn uppp to the hill. and survived! i somehow ran down to little house. there was a zombie walking around. i managed to get in and found a rifle and couple of ammos! i ran down to shoot down zombies and looting their stuff.. blah blah blah. i found a lot of ammos after that..

i ran down to huge city with a first letter of "C". sometihng like that. there were a lot of zombies. i somehow managed to clean them out. and crashing around buildings. found more guns, map, compass and foods... I haven't died since... piece of cake =P.... I was in a server with around 45s players.... Quite surprised.... =D

Singed fan? I used to main Singed. Been playing Yorick a lot though, so Singed is sitting sad and unplayed in my champion list. Now, time to read your post.

EDIT: Nice story, though, next time, instead of gunning the zombies down, you may just want to lose them. Guns will just attract more and more zombies, along with other players.

Edited by TheFired3mon

Just signed up and purchased Arma 2 of steam, your story sounds pretty amazing, I am really looking forward to try DayZ. I just hope that Asus G74SX can run this well :)

Edited by Zing Freelancer