russkinnor

Unconscious at spawn almost constantly

Date/Time: 5-25-12(From about 6pm EST to 1am EST on 5-26-12)

What happened:Couple of friends and I were catching up with each other from fresh deaths and after my first log in outside of chern. Well if one of them had a connection issue, we would have to change servers. I had never taken a hit, was at full blood, had no icons other than standard on right hand side and everytime I spawned to a new server I was on the ground with the hourglass. Didnt matter if I was fine when i logged out of the prior server, was always unconscious(Epi-pen could be used to revive me).

Oh Temp was normal and I was green on all the side icons as well.

Where you were: Chern, Electro, Vyshnoye

What you were doing: Logging in

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.4

*Server(s) you were on: NY8, Dallas(Multiple), Virginia(Multiple), EU11

*Your system specs:

Windows 7 Professional(64 bit)

8 Gigs Ram

AMD FX-6100 6 core Processor

Radeon HD 6900 2Gig Memory

Realtek HD Dolby Sound

OS Drive: Intel 128G SSD

Play Drive: Seagate 2 TB 64M Cache, 7200RPM Platter

Steam Download Version

*Timeline of events before/after error: Pretty much from start of the second server we joined. All started in Chern(where i left to go join another server my friends were on), in the supermarket where someone had closed off most of the area with barbed wire.

same...

The server I was on was NY3, server had crashed & I rejoined after it came back. Spawned back & was killed soon after by bandits. Respawned, came in at Chernagorsk & noticed that I was getting some image issues, possibly my gfx card, so I left the server & restarted the game. Got back on the NY3 server, but upon respawn I was immediately unable to move & got the hour glass, which slowly drained then I feel over, again unable to move. Disconnected & rejoined only to see the same thing.

Same thing is happening to me, everytime i join server the hourglass appear, when it goes to half (like 10 minutes) i get up, no injured full health, it happens everytime, very annoying, any fix please?

// after 5 spawns its now totally ok, can play nromally, but no idea why it was happening

I have the same thing, however I got fell down at spawn for about 7+ times, nothing gets OK. I really have no idea what to do.

This has never happened to me, but my friends get this alot - most of the time it's because they logged out after someone was finished shooting at them (not dodging death, just leaving after killing someone)

I'm pretty sure when you log out while under "shock" you get the long unconsciousness. I don't think it's a bug.

I do seem to recall that the last time this happened, I had been shoot by a person & this time it was after I was killed by a bandit I believe. However I didn't leave the server, I was able to rejoin, but as I mentioned had some type of gfx problem going on, so I restarted my game, it was then that I got the hour glass fall over & die slowly. It did this twice today & I stayed on the second time to let it run it's course.. it took about 5 mins for it bleed all the way down, and funny thing, once it finished, I was able to stand up & everything was back to normal.

I also mentioned that the server had crashed. I kinda put this on the data server backend not getting my character info updated as fast as things were happening. It could be related to a PvP kill or the server crash or possibly a combination of both plus all the data server is trying to keep up with.

All in all, after it corrected itself, I was able to play for over 4 hours without a problem, so it's not something I'm seeing all the time, just a few times now.