Sign in to follow this  
jdotjdot7

BAN these hackers please D:

Alright, as I posted last night, I had a run in with a teleporting invincible hacker. I quit after that... respawned and logged in today to a guy who kept respawning after I killed him and another one who couldn't die. They had a Police car and both had AS50 TWS with Silence PDWs. Why is hacking so rampant now, are these people getting global banned. Hell IP BAN THE FUCKERS>

To put this in perspective, I died by a hacker... Logged out for the day... logged in the next day to another hacker... within 10 minutes...

Ip bans will do nothing. Also how is anyone supposed to get their ip, let alone guid, if you don't even know who thy are...

Ip bans will do nothing. Also how is anyone supposed to get their ip, let alone guid, if you don't even know who thy are...

IP Bans will do something, half of these hackers aren't even script kiddies. They are just asshole rich kids who dont care if they waste $30 on a new Key. They have no clue how a computer works or how to code. They just see $20 VIP Hacks for DayZ and buy it. And Battleeye should log it as well as the servers. I hear of people getting banned within 24 hours of hacking but they probably just buy a new code and come back.

Edited by jdotjdot7

If it really was that easy, don't you think they would have done it by now?

They aren't a big coorperation. Rocket bans them individually. Just make it an IP ban :)

Anyways here is a list of hackers names on the servers if it does anyone help to stay away.

Danny on US 777

Treetop on US 1952

Cawk Salad on US 1952

actually most hacking sites you can buy keys for $3-4 US... alot of them employ hooks that surpass battleyes system... in alot of cases there isnt even a log of them on the server

Anyways here is a list of hackers names on the servers if it does anyone help to stay away.

Danny on US 777

Treetop on US 1952

Cawk Salad on US 1952

names seem legit

mm dat cawk salad

actually most hacking sites you can buy keys for $3-4 US... alot of them employ hooks that surpass battleyes system... in alot of cases there isnt even a log of them on the server

Still they exploit the script systems in Arma 2. The server logs the scripts sent.

LMFAO and you call yourself a "Developer"

IP bans = they can no longer use that computer to access the servers, If they run the game through steam , Then steam should step up and Ban their cd-key / lock up their account from playing online. There is loads that can be done but clearly people are quite busy with Developing the stand alone version of DayZ, which will be combined with a super tight security anti hacking system.... so we will just have to wait it out and before you know it the massive ban hammer will swing down on all these assholes. I report counter-strike hackers daily.

Lots of proof and facts up in here.

I have some of it on fraps if you want. But I shot them when they dropped out of their Police car... shot one in the head twice... the other one runs off to offices. The one i shot in the head just sits there as i shoot him 5 times with a lee einfield. He then runs into pup while bleeding from 5 places still running normally. I see the one in the offices... shoot him in the head too, he drops and then instantly respawns next to his dead body. Once I assume they left... i walk into offices to the same guy I killed but with an AS50 TWS. I kill him again but he kills me as well. My friend runs up and grabbed the AS50 TWS once they left. They got into the Police Car and it isntantly got repaired. They then drove off and came back in a Heli

Edited by jdotjdot7

Lots of proof and facts up in here.
I think in this case it's ok. He's not an admin, nor is this thread about making accusations. It's more of a general “Oh god, there are so many hackers. Please help!” thread.

I don't think you understand what a hacker or script kiddie is.

Hacker in gamer terms is someone who uses an external program to achieve an unfair advantage.

Script Kiddie is a coder who uses their projects for malicious uses and vandalism

Hacker is someone who finds ways to bypass certain aspects of a computer or program to get it to do what they want (not necessarily evil) they just get the computer to do what they want.

the hackers in DayZ are the first one. They buy the programs from the Script Kiddies.

Edited by jdotjdot7

I mean can we get at least a list of players on the server when it happened, the time something happened. Video would be great.

These should also be used to officially report the incident.

LMFAO and you call yourself a "Developer"

IP bans = they can no longer use that computer to access the servers, If they run the game through steam , Then steam should step up and Ban their cd-key / lock up their account from playing online. There is loads that can be done but clearly people are quite busy with Developing the stand alone version of DayZ, which will be combined with a super tight security anti hacking system.... so we will just have to wait it out and before you know it the massive ban hammer will swing down on all these assholes. I report counter-strike hackers daily.

Well there ARE ways they can change their IP but most ISPs will keep the IP static unless you call them to change it. But most of these hackers have no clue about this and once they get IP Banned they will give up... Or use a different internet.

Ok.

*Hits button. There is a clicking sound followed by a rapid poof. All hackers are gone*