Sign in to follow this  
robin20000110

Lost my weapons

Me and my friend were at the NW airfield and we logged out to have a break.

About an hour later we log in to a server and we dont have any weapons or bags and we were moved to another location at the airfield.

We lost an M107,SD m4a3 CCO, normal m4a3 cco, and an M16A2 M203. We had everything in the inventory left. Ammo, food and drinks.I forgot that the maps compass etc. Had also dissapeared

The server was US 45

Edited by robin20000110
  • Like 1

Most likely the server didn't get the time to save before you logged out. How fast did you log out after you grabbed all the stuff?

Most likely the server didn't get the time to save before you logged out. How fast did you log out after you grabbed all the stuff?

I picked all of it up like 30 mins before logging off

keeps happening to me too mate, no idea why! wait for ages before log off, does nothing. Someone mentioned that it could be hacked stuff that we are taking and therefore it is being removed from new update.

Well i doubt a G17 from the airfield is hacked?=( also the M4's were found in the airfield

since latest arma beta update this has happened also if you drop weapons they can dissapear into thin air

This happened to me and my friends too, we logged back on without weapons, sidearms, backpacks, tools, nvgs, or rangefinders. but we still had our inventory. We are also like 100m from where we logged off.

Edited by Kaisuko
  • Like 2

This happened to me and my friends too, we logged back on without weapons, sidearms, backpacks, tools, nvgs, or rangefinders. but we still had our inventory. We are also like 100m from where we logged off.

Its the same for us!! we logged in like 300 meters from were we logged off
  • Like 1

What Kaisuko said, lost everything besides some cans of coke & cooked meat. all tools, backpacks, primary and secondary all gone.

• Like 2

since latest arma beta update this has happened also if you drop weapons they can dissapear into thin air

Ty for the help dgee:)

Yeah, i lost a AS50, coyote, and my friends lost a couple M4's and coyote/rangefinder/nvg/tools

Yeah, i lost a AS50, coyote, and my friends lost a couple M4's and coyote/rangefinder/nvg/tools

Yep.. lose stuff, take it out of your tent, then that stuff is gone. Actually our camp lost all of our tents. They all had stuff in them. They were on differen servers too. I'm used to it though, first time it happened I was extremelypissed, but I know that the tent stuff is all bullshit. It can be gone at any time.

I think its only happening on certain servers, because i can go on other servers just fine, but my main server. de 790 does that to me whenever i log out of it. It kind of bothers me. The server is kind of laggy now and hasnt been reset in awhile, maybe thats what is causing it.

I think its only happening on certain servers, because i can go on other servers just fine, but my main server. de 790 does that to me whenever i log out of it. It kind of bothers me. The server is kind of laggy now and hasnt been reset in awhile, maybe thats what is causing it.

try the SE servers.
  • Like 1