RJE86

You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus

Hey everyone,

Sorry in advance if this has been addressed in another topic. I read up on a few similar problems, but I was hoping I could run this by you. I just started playing last night, and about an hour into the game, a message popped up on the left. It read...

Nicole: You can not play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.cherarus

Okay, so I don't know who Nicole is. Either she is telling me something, or this message was intended for her and put up in general chat. Like I said, the game seems totally playable on my end, and I am running it through Steam as admin.

Also, I wound up playing for three hours, and I carefully scavanged my way through a sizable town. All I have to show for it is some food, soda, and tons of ammo. Where are the guns? I even checked two hunting blinds and came up dry. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot to anyone who bothers to read this and give advice!

• Like 1

You will often see messages aimed at other players trying to join the game. The whole server gets the privilege to see them fail.

Everyone sees the red messages, so don't worry. In your case, it seems that a player named Nicole tried to join your server but failed. Everyone else in the server got the same message.

Regarding the guns: Your best bet is to try some dear stands. You have a chance to get some good guns from those that you otherwise couldn't get from the towns. The best thing you could find in the towns would be like, a Lee Enfield or something, which isn't that super.

Deer stands are also very safe, much safer than any other military spawns in the game.

• Like 1

Thanks, everyone! That's a big relief about the error messages. And I will continue scoping out deer stands, although I've already checked two of them and only came away with more ammo. Maybe they had already been looted.