Distance

Norske Server Admin Panele mot hakkere

Hei :) Jeg er Admin for Norway 16 serveren, og jeg har starta denne posten siden vi har bare 34 servere her i Norge så skal det ikke være så vannskelig å få loka ut alle hakkerne på serverne våre :) her i denne tråden vil vi gi hverandre navn på hackere + mye annet, hjelp hverandre til og holde serverne våre så fri for hackere som mulig :) Håper på at flere joiner dette :)

• Like 2

Norway 14 ville bare advare mot at dere har en som bruker hacks på servern deres akkurat nå Ep3demic hete han.

Tips: hackere/scriptere ser ikke telt/leirer, kun kjøretøy pr i dag. Så ikke parker kjøretøy i nærheten av leiren din.

• Like 1

Good initiative, but I reckon you will have to stick to writing in English to follow the forum rules. (Or am I wrong?)

I personally have never experienced problems with hackers on Norwegian servers, but then again I really don't get as much playtime as I would like.

• Like 1

there is also a dude running around with the name Mac Guiver or Mac Gyiver

Distance: Will be checking your server out shortly.

• Like 1

there is also a dude running around with the name Mac Guiver or Mac Gyiver

On the Norway 28 server there is a player named MacGruber at the moment

thx man :) i will remember that name and bann him if i got his name on my database :)

both those are hackers. i have banned them from Norway 16.

9:55:12 BattlEye Server: Player #0 Mac Gyver - GUID: 897ef2eaa93f523b47fcd0eca19d2e0c (unverified)

BattlEye Server: Player #2 Ep3demic - GUID: 746890bb4d7ff7003532e6410be9ce40 (unverified)

Tips: hackere/scriptere ser ikke telt/leirer, kun kjøretøy pr i dag. Så ikke parker kjøretøy i nærheten av leiren din.

They see everything, tents, players, vehicles, zombies, loot spawns.

Litt merkelig oppførsel på en spiller på vår server nå. Fløy inn helikopteret vi har manglet i over en uke, parkerte det rett i basen vår og logget ut. Jaja, takk skal du ha :)

Yo.

First off; fix the spelling mistake in the topic title and keep it English (this is a English forum after all, and it's easier for you to get away with spelling mistakes when it's not your primary language :P)

I'm the server admin on Norway 28. It's a multiplay.no server and AFAIK I have very limted control over what's going on. Can't even access my BE log which kinda sucks.

Anyways; The only server I've been hacked on is Norway 10. First I met a terminator and then a few days later everyone around NWAF suddenly dropped dead (8-9 deaths popped up at once).

Yo.

First off; fix the spelling mistake in the topic title and keep it English (this is a English forum after all, and it's easier for you to get away with spelling mistakes when it's not your primary language :P)

I'm the server admin on Norway 28. It's a multiplay.no server and AFAIK I have very limted control over what's going on. Can't even access my BE log which kinda sucks.

Anyways; The only server I've been hacked on is Norway 10. First I met a terminator and then a few days later everyone around NWAF suddenly dropped dead (8-9 deaths popped up at once).

Try to ask multiplay if you can get permission to access the required logs and server files, so you can protect your server properly.

I am pretty much looking at the logs all the time now. Alot more than i actually play the game, just to keep my community safe.

• Like 2

De7Q - GUID: 3a1737e8e93069f8ae5ce90b2301013e

CeH9l - GUID: ee19806758876dcb73940fed69d94830

Both banned for using hacks on my server.

Jim - GUID: e57470408ba61879c09530c251ba785b

Banned for using Pipebomb and other stuff.

Jim - GUID: e57470408ba61879c09530c251ba785b

Banned for using Pipebomb and other stuff.

Pipebomb is the name of Satchel Charges so it's a legit item so hope he did more than "using pipebomb".

I actually got kicked by BE 30 secs or so after joining NO#16 for the first time, a couple of nights ago. Said something about illegal script. Now, I know I'm not running anything of the sort, so is that just BE being triggerhappy, or is it more likely some hacker tried to run a script on/for me, and that was what was detected?

I rejoined OK, and haven't had trouble with BE after that.

I actually got kicked by BE 30 secs or so after joining NO#16 for the first time, a couple of nights ago. Said something about illegal script. Now, I know I'm not running anything of the sort, so is that just BE being triggerhappy, or is it more likely some hacker tried to run a script on/for me, and that was what was detected?

I rejoined OK, and haven't had trouble with BE after that.

Hello. I see some players getting kicked by BE for scripts restriction #57 and #125. Also sometimes for BE client not responding.

Yeah, I believe it was #125 in my case.