Revilo

Why nobody will be buying Day Z standalone

Came here expecting retarded thread, thread actually delivered... Pleasant surprise.

Was it 'born a retarded'?

Haha it;s funny cause his stoopid!

O.o !DERP! o.O

Out of 10 score. Yet another thing mainstream interwebs has ruined. Thanks funnjunk and 9gag.

Edited by Inu
  • Like 2

To the OP, Why not you make one? You seem to know all and like to speak for all. so go make one so all those who decide not to buy it have a place to go.

To the OP, Why not you make one? You seem to know all and like to speak for all. so go make one so all those who decide not to buy it have a place to go.

Okay i will, I'll make a copy of day Z and call it War Z, how's that sound for ya? huh? punk?

• Like 1

COD player detected....

Lack of humour detected.....Yep 95% of the board are 2SERIOUZ

I guess trolling can be like wine, and too nuanced for some.

I detect subtle hints of oak and leather.

• Like 1

How not to get joke:

1) Don't read OP

2) Click directly to last page

3) View negative post of someone else who followed steps 1 and 2

4) Rant

• Like 1

I detect subtle hints of oak and leather.

Like my fiancées fun harness in our play room.

Trolling is a art.

Edited by Disgraced

If I could give you multiple beans, I would. A+ thread, would read again.

I was really excited to buy the DayZ standalone until I saw this. Now I don't think I'll waste my money.

good choice friend

You know this game being developed by Rocket and part of BI, your basically going to be buying ArmA for a second time... To play the mod you all bought the original ArmA II to actually play the DayZ mod right?

Blind fanbois are blind.

PLUS LOOK AT THAT FLARE, WHERES THE DYNAMIC LIGHTING

• Like 1

You know this game being developed by Rocket and part of BI, your basically going to be buying ArmA for a second time... To play the mod you all bought the original ArmA II to actually play the DayZ mod right?

Blind fanbois are blind.

Actually, in standalone, we may get core improvements that were not possible with just the mod - like better hacking protection and netcode tailored for DayZ.

Standalone will be much better, we ARE playing an Alpha at this point. Some of the items in the picture you pointed out make me think you are just craving for some of that internet attention. It is ONE picture, ONE small scene, obviously designed (whether good or bad) to depict what the game is about in a quick wrap up. Yes the game is going to be heavily based on the work he has done so far with the Arma 2 platform. Why would it not be? Spend all this time developing the game on this only to then rip it out from under everything and replace it with something that then has to be reworked and take longer? As for the log... its his logo he made for the DayZ mod... if the game is going to stay DayZ, why change the logo? That's brand recognition right there. As for 90% of you folks saying "Yeah this game is gunna suck! Im not buying it..." A couple days, maybe weeks after the standalone is released... you all will follow guaranteed.

10/10 would laugh again

especially some of the replies are hillarious...