SumoS

World's End Gaming

Hey Everyone.

I just thought I would give everyone an update on how WEG is doing.

post-12850-0-27978800-1344337902_thumb.j

Peak at the start and tailing off to average at 4 members per week. Lets see how this looks in the longer term!

post-12850-0-85381000-1344337895_thumb.j

As you can see we are very bottom-heavy which is great to see. Plenty of guests checking us out with approximately a fifth becoming members. Again, lets see what happens!

post-12850-0-86647400-1344337948_thumb.j

Over 1000 posts!! Lets see what the new high score is!

post-12850-0-77049500-1344337885_thumb.j

A quarter of a thousand likes. That is an average of 1 like every 4 posts!

Encouraging figures!

We have two servers in operation. One of which is a dedicated 70 player server!

Check out the details below to see if you want to be part of this growing community!

Feel free to PM me.

SumoS

post-12850-0-70874700-1344338025_thumb.p

Edited by SumoS
  • Like 2

if i go to www.worldsendgaming.com i have to make an acc, otherwise i cant check out anything. Too bad. maybe tell us a bit more about what this is all about on your topic here.

so long Rudson.

We are a clan of DayZ players from all around the world. We are open to new applicants and boast a home for bandits and survivors alike.

COME HAVE FUN WITH US! (Serious fun only though) :)

x4py.jpg

--

z0pit.jpg

--

s2wrh2.jpg

• Like 2

Feel free to search through the forums mate.

We have made numerous posts about World's End Gaming.

We are a community for survivors and bandits alike and strive for a community where both can be welcomed and not suffer from prejudice. We also have a number of members who are our ambassadors to assist and provide advice. All of this, in conjunction with a dedicated server, Teamspeak 3, private forum, twitter feed and active community.

Just a quick search for you:

May 19- Bandit Campfire

May 21- Survivor HQ

June 15- Survivor HQ

July 05- Server General

etc.

• Like 1

I highly encourage anyone to try out dayz experience when playing with WEG members.

You can find peaceful 'hippy' survivors ,bloodthirsty bandits and teamplayers working towards higher,long term goal.

If you need help/have questions there are always people to help you out, hop in our Teamspeak ( info on website) and enjoy the game :D

Edited by Goztec
  • Like 2

Criminal PM'd me about this last night, telling me to come and check you guys out. I was on your forum earlier and I saw a massive argument between two members in a thread, these two members were slandering other members and it was followed by the application being accepted. It somewhat warded me off, was wondering if I could get some clarification? Like, are these kind members scattered around the clan or have they left?

Edit: I don't mean to ward people off, I really like the look of this community and intend on applying myself, it just worried me a little :)

Edited by WaddupBrah
  • Like 2

Agreed, that discussion going on did not show us in the best light.

As a community we are going for a place that many different types of people can call home and feel welcome in, from military role-players to casual beaners. We have had some disagreements, like many others, but we certainly worked to address the issues that were raised. One of the main points was the revelation that some members were actively targeting each other's bases and vehicles. Ultimately, this ended up being an argument between a few individuals (one of whom was already accepted but not promoted on the forums officially until recently).

The situation could have been dealt with quickly had this been brought to the attention of a moderator/admin but instead it devolved into a slandering match on the forums. Since then a number of protocols have evolved, sanctions been handed out and the relevant parties have re-conciliated.

This community has been around for a few months and certainly the last few weeks have been a trying time for many members, myself included, but I am confident that with the hard work our members have put in that we have come out stronger because of it. Ultimately, the negative comments have helped us organize ourselves more effectively which is better for members and guests alike.

Feel free to ask whatever you wish.

Edited by SumoS
  • Like 1

Agreed, that discussion going on did not show us in the best light.

As a community we are going for a place that many different types of people can call home and feel welcome in, from military role-players to casual beaners. We have had some disagreements, like many others, but we certainly worked to address the issues that were raised. One of the main points was the revelation that some members were actively targeting each other's bases and vehicles. Ultimately, this ended up being an argument between a few individuals (one of whom was already accepted but not promoted on the forums officially until recently).

The situation could have been dealt with quickly had this been brought to the attention of a moderator/admin but instead it devolved into a slandering match on the forums. Since then a number of protocols have evolved, sanctions been handed out and the relevant parties have re-conciliated.

This community has been around for a few months and certainly the last few weeks have been a trying time for many members, myself included, but I am confident that with the hard work our members have put in that we have come out stronger because of it. Ultimately, the negative comments have helped us organize ourselves more effectively which is better for members and guests alike.

Feel free to ask whatever you wish.

Every community has its drama, where would the fun be without it? :P

• Like 2

The thread was hilariously innapropriate for public eyes. LOL

And was instigated by myself, (Trying to stop smoking, makes me edgy) LOL

Excuses aside, the community is honestly strong and tight knit. Always fun to be had one way or another, within excitement or ridiculousness. haha

You wont be disappointed. ;D

• Like 3

Here at WEG we aim to provide a safe haven for bandits and survivors alike. So we currently cater for a diverse group of people. We have a TS server, a dedicated server, a slotted server (this could be removed later on) and a strong community with active leadership.

If you are looking for a community to drop in and play with feel free to check us out at www.worldsendgaming.com