ezlyconfuzed

Dear xMYxBULLETSx, kyle, and your other friend...

Nice job logging into our game earlier, insta-teleporting behind us in a moving vehicle, and when we get a few hundred yards away, insta-teleporting behind us again. You killed one of the guys, another 2 were injured, but you left me unhurt...i was able to take down two of you before the third guy insta-teleported back behind me after i jacked him up in the first engagement and killed me...People like you guys take the fun out of the game and you made 2 of my friends quit and will never be returning so nice job, now not only will they not be playing this, but they wont be supporting arma anymore in their next day Z game...we dont mind dieing in a fair fight but i jacked 2 of you up and the third had to run away before spawning behind me to kill me...its people like you who ruin the game for those who dont mind dieing but not to hackers so good job and if this was your plan, you succedded

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail

I got to here, "but they wont be supporting arma anymore in their next day Z game" then I stopped.

This is not the best first post for an account, man.

i got lots of cool stories of fun shit happening on this game with the same people

Edited by ezlyconfuzed

another boy who call these kids hackers... they actually can't do a shit...

all they do is buying or leeching hacks, that doesn't make them hackers... just cheaters, thats what you call them...

and you know... cheaters have small a *****

the actual "hackers" make profit from these kids buying their scripts, i've played games where hackers fucked the database by deleting player tables, imagine that would happen to dayz...

i guess that would be actually cool, since EVERYONE had to start from zero

ezlyconfuzed, I share your pain and before someone reports your thread and your post I edited it so that it is not containing anything offensive. I sincerely don't want this thread to disappear or you get warned, because we need these threads to remind us about the problem.

Sorry to hear this, but don't give up. Be strong and fight them back. Hopefully these relog issues will be fixed by the end of the year or even earlier I think. So let's keep patience. DayZ will survive and prosper. Cheers.