Sign in to follow this  
DefQon1 (DayZ)

What's NVG worth atm?

Hiya.

I'v tried to loot heli crash sites lately, but all I get is guns. Really need a pair of NVG's. What do people want for them?

Run up the western side of the map through the forests and raid a camp or kill a night sniper. I usually get nvg within the first hour, I can think of five tents atm with at least one set in each, but I got my current set from a sniper who was getting his legs chewed off by zeds. I am yet to see them in a spawn, not for lack of trying.

• Like 1

I was searching for nvgs too. Every day i looked for them at the NW Airfield, never found them. So i did the same Spasm did, i looked for a damn tentcity. I found one and i found nvgs. It really is the easiest way.

I guess I have to find them tents. However if anyone wants to trade with me you can PM me. I think I have something worth trading.

found a crash site 2 days ago.. looking around for guns.. nothing.. thinking great I am late.. then I see something.. NVG's... look around some more.. another NVG.. on my 2 trip around the heli as I am leaving.. no *hit another NVG.. there was nothing else there.. just 3 NVG's...

Less than rangefinders, L85 or gps at the moment. We seem to find more nvgs. If you search crash sites, make sure its after a reset and that you check mid way down the tail underneath (invisible). I've found two pairs at crash sites.

Edited by Criminal