Sign in to follow this  
harley001

Full Scale War

Oh sweet Jesus how do explain this without it sounding like hacks were being used?

Well this is a old story I have but feel like telling, i spawned and went to a near town. I got a crossbow *BEST WEAPONRY EVER!* and some food/water and was sneaking around as usual. Until i hear gunshots, lots of them. I take cover not knowing where their coming from and then I look at the town in the distance. It looks like fireworks from all the muzzle flashes. I am wondering whats going on so I move SLOWLY towards the town. I can hear alot of gunshots and see tons of body's. I look at the zombie counter and it says 0/332. So all the zombies in this town were killed. At first I think probably a party clearing a town out to make into some sort of base but the shots keep going. Eventually some dude runs at me with a pistol which nearly hits me the face! I manage to hit him with the crossbow and I assume i broke his legs in the process because he starts crawling away. After killing him off I see two more players shooting at each other. But I notice almost every house has someone in it shooting at someone else, I stayed low and had to kill 3 more people who came into the shed i was hiding in. *good thing the crossbow is silent*. By the time the shooting stopped i counted 31 body's

I don't know why this many people were in the same place and were out for blood but it happened. It was epic, plus i got loot from all their body's.

I am curious, has anyone else seen something super crazy and felt like you were playing arma 2 with no mods instead of dayz?

• Like 1

haha wow if what you say is true that is very bizzare..

However, what town were you in ? was it close to the coast ? cherno ? elektro ?

How long did this episode go for ?

sounds very interesting..

I dunno, I didn't have a map and it was during my noobie days but it wasn't far from the coast but wasn't ON the coast either. Crazy crude can happen in dayz.

And for about half a hour of none stop shooting.

Edited by harley001

you did not kill 4 people with a crossbow. for that youd need 4 bolts and 4 headshots, so i think it more likely that youd need atleast 10 bolts. There is no way you had 10 bolts. strawman ftw

Nooblord you are indeed a noob. You can get the bolts back when you kill with them. Plus two of them were already bleeding.