Mcyborg

I think the Day z creators are the people hacking

YEAH THERE IS A HACK THAT TELEPORTS YOU TO THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING OCEAN AND THESE FUCKS DISABLE THE RESAPWN BUTTON SO WE HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST AN HOUR TO DIE OF NATURAL CAUSES? FUCK YOU SO MUCH.

Edited by Mcyborg
  • Like 4

To quote someone on this forum :

"This DayZ forums have just gone full retard."

• Like 9

Rage much?

I really hope this happens to you, so you can be forced to stare at the ocean until you die since you can't respawn. I'm going to laugh my ass off.

• Like 1

OMG, LET'S ALL PLACE BLAME ON PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! YEAH, THAT'S HOW SMART WE ARE!

I think the world leaders are shapeshifting lizard ninjas!!

Its all a conspiracyyy!!!!

Edited by lian442
  • Like 2

I really hope this happens to you, so you can be forced to stare at the ocean until you die since you can't respawn. I'm going to laugh my ass off.

If it happens to me, i'll have the sense to quit the server, delete my character and start a new one.. Not wait in the ocean :).

Hackers do piss me off but as soon as I see something being hacked i'll immediately leave the server, makes more sense :thumbsup:

OMG, LET'S ALL PLACE BLAME ON PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! YEAH, THAT'S HOW SMART WE ARE!

You're really intelligent, because I obviously have no reason to complain right? I only bought the game and I end up being forced to stare at an ocean and have no way to get back main land unless I die, which still has not happened an hour and 30 minutes after I got teleported. Yeahhhhhh you really are a rock.

Firstly, I'll go grab my tinfoil hat to survive this unspeakable conspiracy.

Secondly, please go research WHY the respawn button was removed (re: Abuse and server stress, that's as far as I'll go for you).

Thirdly, troll OP reported.

Lastly, better get your parents to take your keyboard back as the caps lock seems to be stuck.

• Like 1

If it happens to me, i'll have the sense to quit the server, delete my character and start a new one.. Not wait in the ocean :).

Hackers do piss me off but as soon as I see something being hacked i'll immediately leave the server, makes more sense :thumbsup:

I'm guessing you have never actually tried to delete your character, beacuse it doesn't work.

Firstly, I'll go grab my tinfoil hat to survive this unspeakable conspiracy.

Secondly, please go research WHY the respawn button was removed (re: Abuse and server stress, that's as far as I'll go for you).

Thirdly, troll OP reported.

Lastly, better get your parents to take your keyboard back as the caps lock seems to be stuck.

Aww well aren't you the internet badass, and please report me. I love it.

I think the world leaders are shapeshifting lizard ninjas!!

Its all a conspiracyyy!!!!

and the world is gonna end soon!

• Like 1

Consider it done, although it's for the benefit of the others on these forums, not yours.

If you are going to post rage filled caps lock drivel that serves no purpose other than to troll I expect you'll be getting a lot of 'what you love'.

...and the moon is made of cheese. Congratulations, this is stupid. I can't see why the devs would be going out of their way to go to so many servers at all times of day to throw people into the oceans and spawn arma crates. That just doesn't make any sense. What makes more sense is the presence of hundreds of retarded script kiddies who love griefing everyone for some inexplicable reason.

Yeah, you were unfortunately thrown in the ocean by some prepubescent reject, get over it. Don't get attached to your gear, and the break might do you good. Cool the fuck down.

K bud, thanks for sharing your opinion. I care as much as you care about my post which means I don't give a fuck.

HERRRRP A A DDERRRRRRPPPY DEERRRRPPP...

That's all I hear at the moment in this thread

You're really intelligent, because I obviously have no reason to complain right? I only bought the game and I end up being forced to stare at an ocean and have no way to get back main land unless I die, which still has not happened an hour and 30 minutes after I got teleported. Yeahhhhhh you really are a rock.

1. It's happed to me(I know it sucks)

2. You didn't buy dayz.

...and the moon is made of cheese. Congratulations, this is stupid. I can't see why the devs would be going out of their way to go to so many servers at all times of day to throw people into the oceans and spawn arma crates. That just doesn't make any sense. What makes more sense is the presence of hundreds of retarded script kiddies who love griefing everyone for some inexplicable reason.

Yeah, you were unfortunately thrown in the ocean by some prepubescent reject, get over it. Don't get attached to your gear, and the break might do you good. Cool the fuck down.

Too bad I don't have gear and its almost been 2 hours and my character still isnt dead? Deez nuts, you should suck on em.

So... rocket and team is doing all of this to us? I dont know what you have been smoking/eating.

1. It's happed to me(I know it sucks)

2. You didn't buy dayz.

Didn't buy dayz I stlil spent money to play dayz. Deez nuts, suck on em.

I'm guessing you have never actually tried to delete your character, beacuse it doesn't work.

No, I haven't. But you can make additional characters and swap to use those ones.. Also there is a section of this site where you can request your character is teleported back into the map, so if I couldn't delete my character I would probably post there, not post a thread in all caps.

Blaming the devs for this isnt going to help. The respawn button was disabled because it was using up too much resources on the hive, with people spamming respawn to get to cherno/elektro. Man up and stick a bit of cardboard under your number 3 key to keep moving like everyone else does. This will kill you faster. Be satisfied i even helped you after your caps lock assault.

• Like 4