Sign in to follow this  
Mitchrea1993

---FREE --- MK48 MOD 0, M107, M16A4 ACOG, NVG's, ANTIBIOTICS

Anyone who is able to get me the bassic supplies i list, can have as little or as many of these three items free, depending on how helpful you are. I am stuck very north, i am dying and dont have enough blood to get myself to water and food. These are the basic things i ask for:

- (Full) Water Bottle

- Hatchet

- Box of Matches

- Hunting Knife

Supplying me with these will get you a MK48 MOD 0, with 2 clips. For every extra item you give me from this next list, i will give you another item depending how how good the items you give me are:

-Backpack (Assault, Alice or Coyote)

- Camo (Ghillie or regular)

-Toolbox

-GPS

-Radio

-Watch

(You get the idea)

I will be fair, if you can get me some good gear (Camo, gps, Backpack) to go with the basics, you can have everything. Add me on Steam if you interested: Mitchyboy44

With that weapon why not just go and get the items you need? :huh:

I have a tent, with all these items in it, and im dying of thirst and starvation so thats why i cant get them myself. I got killed with everything i had, ran up north to my tent and didn't realize i had no supplies in there, so now im stuck needing help

• Like 1

I have a tent, with all these items in it, and im dying of thirst and starvation so thats why i cant get them myself. I got killed with everything i had, ran up north to my tent and didn't realize i had no supplies in there, so now im stuck needing help

Why not post in the "Request Medical Assistance" thread in the Survivor sub forum and ask for help?

We'll/They'll bring you Water, Food, apply a blood bag, whatever you need, without asking for anything in return.

It's what we medics do ;)

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/

I have a bike I will come up there if you have a satchel charge to trade

BS, why wouldnt you just respawn and return to your tent rather than continue to risk your crap being looted....

And why should there be anything in ya tent, all the things in the tents get deleded at serverrestart ! ?

or you know a trick to save the tent even with serverrestart ?

Are none of you reading what im saying... I did return to my tent, that is where the problem occurs, because im right at the top of the map, dying of thirst. read my comments before you comment something that's already been answered. And Jimmy_001, its called saving your tent? not all servers eat tents all the time.

Edited by Mitchrea1993

Deal has been done, some nice guy came and helped me and got MK48 mod 0 plus M107 out of it for his troubles