Sign in to follow this  
Mcyborg

This is bullshit, I was spawned out in the "Wilderness" aka the middle of the ocean

Takes 30+ minutes to get back to the shore and since you removed the respawn options I have no other fucking way, oh and the only way to get myself killed is to wait longer than 30 minutes to die of hypothermia. Something needs to be done, I spawned in the middle of the wilderness the other day and it was in the middle of no where with no trees or anything in sight.

OH apparently it double posted due to lag. Sorry about that, but yeah I did log and relog in and I'm still in the middle of the damn ocean.

Send the DayZ staff an email ask them gently to reset your position if possible :)

Just happen to me and FUCK hacker untill they can fix this hacker BS...... AWESOME game dont get me wrong thats not what im trying to say.. I just dont want to fucking SWIM I rather be killed then this...So for the love of DayZ kill these hackers or somthing =/

I recently spawned in Stary. Pretty funny, snipers everywhere and Im gtfo of here. Survived and made it back to safer places. Glad not all snipers can aim.

That's what I'm thinking. I've seen this exact same thread topic and post. Looking for it now.

Yes he did see it, for some reason when I hit send post it was lagging and it ended up posting this thread twice. I changed the name of the other one because this one was more popular.

Yes he did see it, for some reason when I hit send post it was lagging and it ended up posting this thread twice. I changed the name of the other one because this one was more popular.

No, I mean from much earlier than that. Must be tired.

If they didn't remove the respawn function I wouldn't be in this shitty fucking situation, I'm raging hardcore. It's been over 30+ minutes and I'm not even near the shore and I still have 8k life. FUCKING ADD RESPAWN FOR SHIT LIKE THIS.

Hours later and my character still isnt dead and I still have not made it to a shore. FUCK YOU CREATORS FIX YOUR BROKEN FUCKING SHIT. I STILL CANT DIE WHEN I ACTUALLY WANT TO DIE SO I CAN RESPAWN AND BE OUT OF THE FUCKING OCEAN?? FUCK

• Like 1

No, I mean from much earlier than that. Must be tired.

cause it gets posted 4234535645764 times a day

and kids cant take the 2 seconds to go and read the 1.7.2.5 patch preview and find out what is coming out in the next patch

its sticked in the annoucements section for a reason

if you spawned in the debug plains / water world youll get ported back to the coast on relog

guess what the update didnt work, so in the next patch itll be fixed

good job on your alpha testing

Edited by Buffjesus