horrgakx

I lasted under a minute - is that a record?

I was well tooled up when I rejoined last night, near one of the hangars at the airfield. It took all of about 10 seconds for shots to start grazing me, so I ran into the hangar and bandaged. My attacked peeked round the edge of the hangar entrance and I returned a few shots, obviously hitting him because I saw the blood gushing out of him. I followed him as he ducked left and I saw the blood just round the corner but as I went round there was no sign of him. Shots rang out again, this time behind me and I died without seeing him ... How was that possible?

Edited by Horrgakx

I'll be honest, I read the title and expected something completely different.

Anyway!

Yeah it's possible someone was already in the hangar, or snuck around behind you. I know you're looking for the "he must have hackerported" or "he must have switched servers run behind you and switched back" answer, but tbh it sounds like there wasn't enough time for your initial attacked to try it.

Bl, hit respawn bro.

I have you beat. Logged in under a tree prone way above Berezino in the middle of a forest, the writing only just came up on the lower right of my screen when i heard shots and died. Was well under 10 seconds..possibly five. Clearly the guy ..i call him the never sleeping commando machine of death..saw me log out there about 15 hours before and waited for me ..gun trained on that spot for 15 solid hours, never faltering in his duty to score my coke and beanz.

Don't want no one minute man.. oh wait, sorry, I mist of misinterputed the thread as well.

Carry on!

Don't want no one minute man.. oh wait, sorry, I mist of misinterputed the thread as well.

Carry on!

hey..it may have only been five seconds..but it was five seconds of awesome.

I died - go to new server log in choose female - spawn on beach. its dark change to flashlight. Teleported by hacker to middle of chenro. Blow up. 30 seconds max. -- never female ever again