Sign in to follow this  
WarraW

DayZ - Helicopter Invades Camp!

We have a chopper! First thing is find a camp from the air; raid it; and then destroy it. Hope you all enjoy!

Edited by WarraW
  • Like 2

Yeah cool, until I read the War Z footage advertising.

Yeah cool, until I read the War Z footage advertising.

Knew someone would say this. so first advertising is this. "You should try..." or "....Is way better than...." I only said what I would be doing in relation to zombies in the now and near future. I don't see that as advertising.

ad·ver·tis·ing

noun

1.the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paidannouncements in newspapers and magazines, over radio ortelevision, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.

http://dictionary.re...wse/advertising

Yeah you are right, telling everyone to subscribe to watch clips of a direct competitor's game isn't advertising.

To put this back on topic and not derail: Did you find it on the Island or another location?

Edited by zuk
  • Like 1

ad·ver·tis·ing

noun

1.the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paidannouncements in newspapers and magazines, over radio ortelevision, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.

http://dictionary.re...wse/advertising

Yeah you are right, telling everyone to subscribe to watch clips of a direct competitor's game isn't advertising.

To put this back on topic and not derail: Did you find it on the Island or another location?

Even knowing it wasn't my goal you go and say something like that. *tisk tisk tisk* Guess I should expect nothing less from the internet. I'm sure you're mostly getting it from what hype their has been about War Z. I know the rules of no advertising, Rocket saying "competition is good, and mods checking and warning/banning advertisers. Knowing all that I still said what I said, why? Because I know it wasn't blatant, up front and center, and obvious. Glad you can fixate on it though like a good DayZ protector. So I'll edit the message for you.

Back on topic: We found this helicopter on the island, repaired it through the night.

Everybody is destroying each other camp.. It getting a bit old.

You should have leave the bus somewhere for some noobs or do a trap.. IMO.

Highlights of this vid:

Dropping an L85 with thermal scope for a DMR. (Whut?!)

Fighting zombies with as AS550 non-scoped and zero'd to 300 at 50m range. (Whut??)

Can't belive the guy you see looting the tents, drops the L85 for DMR :( Atleast he should've taken the L85 instead of the FN FAL.

Highlights of this vid:

Fighting zombies with as AS550 non-scoped and zero'd to 300 at 50m range. (Whut??)

Now correct me if i'm wrong but, i've had some practice with the as50 on a range and with a target at 25m zerod at 100 the shots are below dead center while the aim is spot on at 300 zeroing. This leads me to believe zeroing should be left at 300 unless shooting targets over 300m away.

Edited by Neek
  • Like 1

Highlights of this vid:

Everyone had these weapons already. We had 3 snipers so I wanted to go for a "Commando assault guy" But I couldn't find enough ammo for any automatics. So I took the FAL which has burst (closest thing to an assault rifle automatic) that was there. I also got confused about why the scopes were NV (thinking it was about to be day time) later my friends told me to hit F to toggle heat and NV. Oh well, also knew someone would comment on my weapons...

Highlights of this vid:

There is no bullet drop until after 300 metres so why would he lower the zeroing?