El_Seed

It's a cruel, cruel world for a noob

G17 is better. Same damage and more bullets.

Except the only ammo you can use in it is the G17 ammo.. as opposed to the multitudes of .45 acp and 1911 ammo, which you can convert from one to the other..

I'll be sticking with the 1911...

Edited by Skinman

Made it to day 2 ... after a string of bad luck, I found myself hitting the fire station/power plant in Electro out of desperation (~3000 blood, arguably just waiting to become zed food or a one-hit kill for another player since vision is going in and out with almost no color) and stumble across some dead players with some raw meat, matches, and an AK-74U (farewell, Winchester). Watched some other player express-train zombies around the city from the roof of the power plant. I then manage to get into the woods and cook the meat and get up to ~5500 blood, but still can't focus into the distance, and fail to sneak into the docks area.

I need a knife so I can try my luck hunting (and nurse myself back to health). Imagine that the AK-74 will bring down some game (like a cow - that would just about do it).

Then I can try my luck in cities again and try to score a better backpack.

Edited by El_Seed

Grouping with people is the only way to survive long term . A good group makes the game/mod fun and easier to play.

Edited by Jerry Gruszecki

Broken leg in Rog. No morphine. shit

It's a wee bit too easy to fall off of ledges...