Sign in to follow this  
Hamzah

HACKERS NEED TO PAY

You hackers have no life, YES IM MAD BRO. Battleeye needs to fix their shit and put it together because these money wasting kids have nothing better to do than hack! What is the point of ruining the game for your self? AND THAN, RUINING IT FOR OTHERS AS WELL? What kind of mental problems do you have? WHAT DO YOU GAIN WHEN U MESS UP OUR GAME?! You are cancers of this community, and have no right to even own this game. NO MATTER WHICH SERVER ME AND MY CREW GO TO, WE TRY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, BUT A HACKER MUST ALWAYS RUIN IT! You ignorant pieces of shit have NO LIFE. YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT WE SPEND HOURS TRYING TO GET OUR STUFF, YET YOU TAKE IT FROM US IN 2 SECONDS. WHAT KIND OF LIVES DO YOU GUYS HAVE? IN YOUR FUTURE, ARE YOU GONNA HACK YOUR WAY OUT OF DEBT AND STRESS? YOU NEED TO EARN YOUR STUFF THE RIGHT WAY AND STOP BEING LITTLE BITCHES. YOU BOUGHT THE FUCKING GAME TO PLAY DAYZ AND HAVE FUN, NOW YOUR JUST MAD SO YOU HACK!? YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC.

Wow, if a hacker can make you this mad it seems like it would almost be worth it to troll people like you.

• Like 2

>No life

>Spend hours collecting shit

>Not the 500000x rage post

I've lost tons of crap but complaining doesn't help any.

• Like 1

They do it so people like you post threads like this.

Mods/Devs: Can we have a section dedicated to hacker QQ threads now please? Oh wait, that's right, they won't see this because they couldn't give two shits about these threads.

.... or do they?

Maybe he should go back to playing WoW.

Wow. You just gave enough hackers tears to give water to all of Africa for the next 36 years.

Congratulations.

Even if you work hard for your "stuff", you have to realize that the hackers don't hack you for your stuff. They hack you for the lulz. I mean, why go invisible to kill you when they can simply spawn in whatever they want in the game? Rule #1: Don't get attached to your gear. I agree though. Something needs to be done. It is getting out of hand. Gee Gee