Sign in to follow this  
Doc_Wreckshop

Calling you out FTW Static Proof

Don't lie. Conrad, pimp, and wreck ghosted twice. I normally don't ghost, but since you were doing it i did too. Pimp is the one that I assumed was teleporting due to how fast he got back to the same area twice after dying. Anyways, I look forward to playing with you guys again, just don't be so quick to get mad and call people out.

Posted from my mopho at work.

Edited by Qlimax

We have been checking your server regularly since the global bans were handed out, and no sign of Static Proof. You will notice we who you say may have been teleporting are still able to play. Hmmm, makes you wonder. He better go buy another copy or Arma before everyone finds out.

So.. just some searching.. may mean nothing..

Static Proof, also known as InnovaticePC

http://steamcommunity.com/id/InnovaticePC - Does not appear to have played ARMA 2 a whole lot.. though, not seeing anything that shows he has played the last couple days (since this thread was created).. though, I am not sure you can get specific dates and times through Steam Community.

So, after doing some searching on the above alias, I was led to a list on binrand.com. Perhaps someone can clarify this for me, but there seem to be several lists on this site that lists the names of hackers (banned, or not, I am not sure)..

http://www.binrand.com/post/552241-one-steam-steam-72-000-leeched-userlist.html

So, take it for what it is worth. Just some interesting stuff that I came across. Since a lot of that site is in German (or something else), it is not entirely clear what I am looking at.. But, I was looking through other threads on that site, with titles such as:

"[sTEAM] If you're name is on this list, you're gonna have a bad time"

or

"Xizaan STEAM_0:0:20031648

Banned for 231 mo, 2 wk, 10 hr, 39 min on Thu02.08.12 for freekilling. No previous bans"

So, this specific list MAY be something else..just odd that his name was on here (Leeched Userlist, what is that? Stolen identity?).

Does anyone know if there is a Global Banned List for Battle Eye? We have all seen the QQ threads from these newly banned hackers..is there a way to pull a list of EVERYONE that got nailed with this latest wave of ban-hammering? Is there a way to do it by server (such as yours, [FTW])?

just some food for thought. Have you FTW guys played with Static the last two days? I know real life happens and not everyone plays everyday like I do :(

Also, on your server, is there a way to check people CD keys with their username? Saying, just in the off chance that Static WAS banned, but went out and bought a new copy of ARMA 2 and used his same user name.. Could you tell if he was on a different key?

Well, my 2 cents.

Hugs and kisses to all of your pink parts

The server logs have a GUID HASH key. And since FTW admins the server, they can check previous logs and match them with current logs to see if Static Proof's GUID has changed in the last couple days, that is if he ever plays again.

Alright guys, I'm gonna clear a couple things up.

1. On my end of the whole firefight the entire FTW team had red de-sync, ya there was lag, it happens.

2. I'm sorry you think I was hacking, I don't do things of the sort and never plan to, if you want you can kill me in game for my gear next time I'm geared up go ahead.

3. I alt+f4'd as soon as I got hit the first time. A bad/jerkish move on my part, I have been reprimanded for it.

Concerning the accounts:

Yes innovative PC (Innovatice?? what is that? lol) is my other name I go by in games (LoL, Smite, etc. etc.)

No Static Proof was not recently banned, I have multiple char's I play on, that is the reason you have not seen my recently, I have been on "Geared Ghilli", I can play on Static if you want?

You can check the GUID, it is the same, no changing. I play almost every day with the same FTW members.

I have never hacked in a game (other than minecraft to get more inventory slots [if you call that a hack]) and I never plan to. Just slow your roll.

EDIT: Could you explain what that steam list is BAC? And where is my name on it? I'm confused by the website layout.

Edited by Static Proof

I'd like to add that Static has not been global banned, he just apparently has more of a life than you and hasn't been on much in the past 48 hrs. If you're SOOOOO convinced he's hacking, come on our server and film him.

Oh, wait, you already did. Or, you said you did. Either way, we still (DAYS LATER) have seen no video from you - and Static is not banned (and I doubt he will be).

P.S. If you must know, we do a bit of searching on our members before entry. That's part of the reason we have an application process - it let's us see if the person is willing to put some effort forward to join us, and allows us some time to research potential applicants. Especially in FPS and other persistent MMO's, we're careful to check histories. I like to think that after being around 3 years and steadily growing each quarter, we've become quite accustomed to these practices.

Either way - my ORIGINAL POINT REMAINS: Show proof, or shut up.

EDIT: @BAC: Welcome to the DayZ forums and our community. Yes, there are ways we admins can see bans, but from my understanding there is no way to export that list in a format recognizable by a web browser (so we wouldn't be able to easily display it for you to see). Binrand is like pastebin mixed with reddit - freely open to anyone, and no way of confirming legitimacy. Those players may have been banned, they may not have. Our logs on the servers do display GUID's, etc - if there was anything worth noting about any of Static's aliases, I'd be having this conversation with the proper authorities, not with you.

I've already mentioned several times that if you can present proof to me, I'm on your side. I'll be the first to ban Static. But you keep reviving this topic, going over the EXACT SAME information - and it's still inconclusive (and in some cases, like binrand, illegitimate). I have more important things to do than listen to you whine about the same things over and over. We don't hack. As an organization, we never have - and never will. Perhaps you should consider that - maybe, just maybe - we're just better shots than you.

/end thread, and /end the crying, please.

Edited by lentWolf

Just stating what I found. Trying to stay neutral here.. That is why I stated what I found and asked questions. I like to think the better of people and hope to think Static is on the 'up and up". From his post, he definitely seems sincere (but, it IS the internet ;) ).

We ALL know there are cheaters in this game. It is a fact, and it sucks. I know for me, and I am sure most of you, it gets tiresome trying to enjoy a game (relief from that "life I have") and getting insta-killed, air dropper, thunderdomed, invisible playered, etc.. Especially in the last couple weeks, it seems like this is a nightly, if not several times a night, occurrence. So, looking at both sides, especially the OPs, I can see why they start to get fed up, when they believe they have run into a cheater.

From your side, I completely understand sticking up for a clanmate, especially until PROVEN guilty. Even in guilt, it is hard not to want to back them up. I ran into this EXACT same scenario in my clan (that I have been with for 12 years).

Keep in mind, that this all started, then a day later the global ban came up...and people started dropping like flies. Then, not seeing static on the server, just made things, again SEEM, worse.. That, on top of multiple aliases, and finding his name on some shady as site (reputable, or not)...it just looks bad.

I think if he survived the global ban hammer (with the same GUID), then that is that. And, if there is no forthcoming proof to show guilt of static proof (some pun intended), then let bygones be bygones. I like to see a straight up server, run by a clan that has scruples, wants to enjoy the game and all that comes with it.

Cheers

Right. We understand that - in fact, I would say I'm likely even more frustrated than you are about it. Not only do I have to deal with hackers in general (with my hands tied behind my back - thanks, Rocket), but I have to also deal with topics like these - where people are mindlessly accused of hacking.

I can completely empathize with the OP - it kills the game to have hackers so rampant. But I truly believe that Static won't be found under that category. People are jumping to conclusions based off of nothing - and that's even more frustrating to me than hacking in the first place.

The Salem witch trials were horrible not because people were actually witches, but because people jumped to conclusions out of anger, fear, and frustration and blamed innocent people for crimes they didn't commit. I see no difference between those witch trials, and these mindless posts. YES - I UNDERSTAND, to a point. But no, I don't understand why this topic even still exists.

Static is on Mumble with us right now - if you want the truth, hop on our Mumble and talk with us. We would be ingame, but we're having some issues updating our server to the latest beta, so it's down while I fix it. It would probably already be back up your posts didn't make me feel obligated to reply.

That is the thing. I wouldn't call it "mindless".. Overzealous, perhaps. But, 3.. THREE guys playing together felt something was not kosher..and not with your whole clan, but one member. And, this was in the middle of a gun fight with other members, who appeared to be impacted "normally" be effects of a back and forth battle.

I hope you guys get your server up and going. I hope Static is on the level, and we can all hunt zombies (and each other) with our cocks in our hands.

peace

Cheating or not, if Static was indeed disconnecting from the server as we engaged him and riddled his body with bullets, then he is at best a coward.

We never ghosted in on your clan or disconnected in any firefights. The night started with me injuring one of your clan members with my SVD, then conrad single handedly took out three more of your clan members with his M4 no problem. As we retreated on the mountain, Conrad was engaged by Static who killed him, then I actually got two or three shots off into Statics head from 20 meters away before he even saw me. The bullets did not make him bleed. He hid behind a tree and we exchanged fire. He shot me once with an M14, I hid and bandaged, down to 5000 blood. I appeared to be hitting him in the head with several more M4 rounds from 20 meters as we peeked out from the trees at one another. He finally took me down with a fatal blow. How is that your clan being better shots? 2 v 5 and we took out all but one player who seemed to take no damage.

Then we meet up with wreckshop and go gear up at our tents for a battle. We come back on a different Hill to scan the area. I see two players on Sniper hill and kill one from the power lines with my AS50. Then I see another behind a tree and shoot at him also, but they disconnected. So we retreat up the hill, as we do, we engage more players. I believe Conrad was killed. Then One of your clan members and I shoot each other in the face at the same time and both die. Wreckshop is instructed to guard my body as I make my way back. I make it back to my body from Cap Golova as he spots a player crawling on top of the hill near the power lines. I get my gear and flank the guy, then kill him. At that time, wreckshop is engaging Static again who he says was under a tree. Wreckshop is telling me that he keeps shooting Static and no blood is coming out. I run over to his position and flank static coming in from his left, my right. I see Wreck dumping M14 rounds into him, making his body flinch, so I unload in him from 10 feet at least 15 stanag rounds from my L85. Wreck is calling him a hacker over comms, I tell wreck to fall back, so we retreat and go back uphill. We leave the server because we assume he is cheating. So I decide we should go back and get some more evidence, as I thought he was recording that part of the battle. It seems he wasn't, but only got the part after your Q player ghosted on us. We go back in and I am firing at Q with my AS50 and he disconnects and goes downhill somewhere.

Conrad, Wreck and I now retreat down the road that leads toward Pusta and I notice a player coming from the coast. All of the sudden I am shot in the back, then Conrad, then Wreck. Somehow Static who should have been dead, and disconnected, as well as Q had ghosted behind us.

How do you call that a better shot? Your clan was down right cheating. We did not ghost or leave, only left when we were all dead to gear up. Then we left again after we thought static was hacking. But we came back in the same area, not during a fight, only after your players had disconnected or ghosted, whatever they were doing. You say you reprimand your players, well it doesn't seem like enough since more than one of your clan members practice dirty tactics. I get it that it's in the game and you will exploit it, but don't come in here acting like you are better shots at anything. IF anything, two players nearly took out your entire clan, we killed four guys before Mr. suspicious comes in who never died as far as any of us know, and kills us. Then I kill three more guys before dying again. Then one more after that. If your clan member was not cheating and it was some seriously weird lag as well as him disconnecting, then so be it. Your are still a clan of cowards.

Edited by thunderpimp

Forget the whole night video.

Upload the video of him being shot point blank with a full clip and not dying.

Either that or this thread is bullshit.

Yes pl0x.

How do you call that a better shot? Your clan was down right cheating. We did not ghost or leave, only left when we were all dead to gear up. Then we left again after we thought static was hacking. But we came back in the same area, not during a fight, only after your players had disconnected or ghosted, whatever they were doing. You say you reprimand your players, well it doesn't seem like enough since more than one of your clan members practice dirty tactics. I get it that it's in the game and you will exploit it, but don't come in here acting like you are better shots at anything. IF anything, two players nearly took out your entire clan, we killed four guys before Mr. suspicious comes in who never died as far as any of us know, and kills us. Then I kill three more guys before dying again. Then one more after that. If your clan member was not cheating and it was some seriously weird lag as well as him disconnecting, then so be it. Your are still a clan of cowards.

Ermmm ... first it was Static, now you're accusing all of us as a whole. Make up your mind - Tek is right, this is becoming nothing more than a soap opera.

We don't practice any malicious tactics, or anything intentionally exploiting weaknesses in the game code (such as, in DayZ's case - alt-f4'ing and ghosting, or using weapons not in the mod). We are recruiting actively at all times, and we frequently run with new members in our ranks. They make mistakes. Many of our members are joining a group for the first time - and have become used to dc'ing or ghosting etc, because they were solo (and who can blame them - this game is a mess right now).

We in no way encourage such behavior, and when we witness it (such as in the firefight when one member DC'ed), we take action against it. The reprimand depends on the severity of the problem, but if it happens more than a time or two the member is removed w/o hesitation. We never have such a problem, though, because most members are smart enough to learn from their mistakes.

Who are you to judge how our organization maintains its members? If you don't like us, don't play with us - but don't accuse us of crap you can't back up.

Anyone reading only this last post - sorry, this post may have seemed a bit aggressive, but perhaps if you read the other 3 pages of crap you might understand my frustration. These guys first accused Static Proof of hacking, and after days have still not provided any proof or video (even though they said they had tons of footage). Now they're just throwing blanket accusations left and right - with no proof behind it, either.

We don't hack. We've reported hackers, I've personally filmed several throughout multiple titles including DayZ.

LentWolf, I do not think you are out of line on that post (not that my sayso has any authority). I think all of us want to see the video or have this thread closed as it has become one big soap opera. In fact, if I were you I would report the thread to have it closed as this is just one big he said/she said affair and no one wins those. Especially on the internet.

Video or GTFO.

LentWolf, I do not think you are out of line on that post (not that my sayso has any authority). I think all of us want to see the video or have this thread closed as it has become one big soap opera. In fact, if I were you I would report the thread to have it closed as this is just one big he said/she said affair and no one wins those. Especially on the internet.

Video or GTFO.

Sigh, didn't think about that. I was hoping not to have to resort to such - perhaps I'm assuming too much.

I do appreciate your support - we really want to see this alleged video, too. I don't care if I'm wrong and Static is hacking, I'm happy to ban him. But somehow, I'm unsure if this video even exists.

So, here we go:

1) [For the War] doesn't hack.

2) Static Proof is not an admin. He isn't even a member of significant rank.

3) You and your buddies engaged us multiple times in the woods, Static was bleeding EVERY engagement, died in a few of them, and survived a few.

4) Our server has had lag issues due to so many people joining constantly, which could be why it shows you hitting him/hitting near him (but not, or not hitting him enough).

EDIT: You also kept shooting a tree in front of Static, and your buddies were yelling obscenities in direct voice. THAT is we kicked one of your buddies.

5) We had one member ghost, he has been reprimanded. And we KNOW you did it, too, cause we watched you.

6) We play fairly, and we play intelligently. Just because we're better than you at aiming doesn't mean we're hackers.

If you have further complaints, or would like to continue to accuse of us hacking - please open a private channel with us (info on our website, forthewarclan.com), or take some proof to the DayZ staff. You won't find any - because we don't hack.

Have a nice day, we look forward to killing you ingame ;)

Awesome bullshitter, rikz and caioa are full of shit too. Watched them teleport from mid elektro to behind us while I had my scope on one.

Awesome bullshitter, rikz and caioa are full of shit too. Watched them teleport from mid elektro to behind us while I had my scope on one.

Rikz and Caioa might be full of shit, I don't know. Never met them, and they're not (or have ever been) members of [FTW].

I'm not saying there aren't hackers on our server - but they don't stay long. I took 3 days off of work for the sole purpose of setting up custom scripts.txt, remoteexec.txt, and other ways to help BE catch the right people quickly. I've downloaded enough server_console and scripts.log files to fill most people's hard drives. I've invested a huge amount of time doing my best to keep our server as hack-free as possible. And I'm just one of many [FTW] members, all willing to do the same. Yes, hackers get in, and they can do a lot in the brief moment between when they cheat and when we see it in logs.

I'm tired of this topic - can't believe it's still alive. Mods, please do your damn job and lock this up (I've reported several times). You think we're hacking? Fine. We're not - but I've wasted too much time in this topic trying to change people's minds.

To the Spectators on this topic:

We've ruined the playtime of 20+ hackers/cheaters since our server started a week ago. 8 of those we did in the past 1-3 days. It's not a lot - but it's a start, and we're picking up the pace. If you want a server where the admins care just as much as you do about fair play, then please give our server a try. We welcome and encourage other clans/groups, as well!

We're recruiting like-minded people, too! Mature, friendly, helpful individuals - all nationalities welcome, though we require a proficiency in English :) Learn more and join us at www.forthewarclan.com!

DayZ - US 1939 Dallas (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [Regular|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-6] dayzmod.com - hosted by [For the War] Clan

EDIT: This topic is dead - the OP hasn't replied with any proof, and hasn't said anything, in days. Please refer any future comments, questions, or complaints (or, maybe a compliment!) to our website or Official Thread here:

http://dayzmod.com/f...r-the-war-clan/

Edited by lentWolf

I think It's time for make-up sex, eh? Seriously...