wokfoyu

I AM SICK OF THIS SH*T!

aww, I think it's adorable you made a forum account JUST to complain.

I know you're angry, so here is a cookie.

I have nothing better to say, so I'm just going to act like a douche!

Good job Alice.

I have nothing better to say, so I'm just going to act like a douche!

Good job Alice.

I actually just noticed this morning (once I was fully awake and not trolling on insomnia)

that this was a legit post on the cheat reporting forum and not just another bitchy post

on the general Day Z chat (I was looking at the newest posts feed list on the right). I was thrown

off by the angry angry title.

However, that is not an excuse for the unnecessary trolling.

I am sorry OP, I really am. Your intent was to inform of hackers,

and I was being a total dick, and threw the thread off it's tracks.

Edited by "Lost" Alice

aww, I think it's adorable you made a forum account JUST to complain.

I know you're angry, so here is a cookie.

I like the first 2 replies to this guy's post are just retards. You're a fucking joke. Don't reply to a thread if all you're going to do is bash the guy who has a very valid grievance with the game's development. Why don't you do your family (and future children, god forbid you fucking BREED) and just go die in a fire somewhere. Why don't you go rub your crusty sandy fucking vagina on some other forum and shut the fuck up.

I like the first 2 replies to this guy's post are just retards. You're a fucking joke. Don't reply to a thread if all you're going to do is bash the guy who has a very valid grievance with the game's development. Why don't you do your family (and future children, god forbid you fucking BREED) and just go die in a fire somewhere. Why don't you go rub your crusty sandy fucking vagina on some other forum and shut the fuck up.

What a vile little twat you are, if I knew who you were I`d slap some manners into you for that little outburst.

i made a hot topic, damn. anyway I just stated what happened to me and what I think of the game right now

here is what I want to be fixed

-battle eye to update their program to stop these little kids from making bypasses to their system, they are so easy to find if you search them on google ffs.

-Graphical glitches on military buildings mainly need to be sorted out, because currently they make raiding the NW airfield or stary tents un-lootable.

-Zombies path finder fixed so they don't run fast as fuck. Right now they have bad path finders which makes them run in weird directions before coming back towards you, because this is happening rocket has sped up the zombies running speed to make up for they're bad path finding system... once the path finders are fixed, zombies can be slowed down.

these are the main problems i have with the game right now

To the Op:

my previous post was not to the validity of your complaint, but to the way it was presented.

1. You never reported the first server; only the second.(you don't want the first guy to get off scott-free, now do you?)

2. You didn't take any screenshots, fraps, times of day or anything that could help the developers investigate the issue. if you are intent on helping - submit proof, please. Although i completely believe you, anyone can claim hacking when they die and lose their gear - hoping the'll get it back somehow. (there are a lot of vengeful people on the inter-webz)

I completely understand the frustration you feel. However, if you are serious about contributing to the development of the game/mod, a little civility goes along way to being credible and not trolled.

don't worry I don't intend getting my items back, I didnt report the first server because I forgot the name hehe. from now on I am going to have fraps open as i play dayz just incase, and screen shotting is hard because i rarely see the hackers themselves and because i play in full screen i cannot screen shot :) but thanks for the info

Seems like OP is just really mad.

Everyone's had troubles with cheaters, everyone knows it's an issue, we know it sucks, but nobody cares that you lost a bit of gear, I've lost WAY more than you to cheaters and I just record it best I can, report it, and move on. There's a difference between giving feedback and being a whiny little child. You're doing the latter.

There is a difference between feedback and whining. Feedback offers observation, criticism, and suggestion to improve. "I'm sick of this shit" is whining and lacks constructiveness of any kind.

If the Op has looked at ANY other posts in this forum he would have seen OTHER THREADS he could have contributed to instead of starting another thread filled with the Diarrhea of the 'must have now! waaaaaaah' generation.

What i know:

1. i bought this game, like 1 million others to help test an experimental and ground breaking mod.

2. Arma II and battle eye are 2 different companies - you're complaining to the wrong one...

3. Playing Dayz now with the attitude that it is a finished product and then complaining about it with no constructive feedback is like bitching to Ford that your concept car, still on the drawing board, handles like shit...

4. If i am unhappy, i can shelf the [unfinished alpha] game and wait several months for it to mature more.

What i believe:

1. I believe there is a lot of hacking

2. I believe it will get worse before it gets better

3. i believe Rocket is very aware and is going to work on it.

4. Sending your detailed information/proof about the hacking to http://www.battleye.com/ is the proper way to report your discontent. Perhaps give the actual designers/owners of the anti-cheat engine the task of making it work.

Whining can be feedback sometimes. "I'm sick of this shit" in regards to hackers is lacking any sort of details, but it's right to the point and it's feedback that the hacker problem is real and needs to be dealt with. It's worth noting that the OP did not just say "I'm sick of this shit," as he did give two different accounts of how he was hacked. As for suggestions to improve, it's moot. We can suggest ideas until we get carpal tunnel, but it'll just fall on deaf ears. Server admins (who can see logs of what goes on in their server), have been asking for more help in controlling servers they're paying for, and absolutely nothing has been done to help.

The standalone game was just announced today with Bohemia finally getting behind it. I just hope they realize how terrible BE is and either develop something in-house or find an anti-cheat system that actually works, because IDK how many people would pay for a standalone game with hacking as bad as it is now.

Whining can be feedback sometimes. "I'm sick of this shit" in regards to hackers is lacking any sort of details, but it's right to the point and it's feedback that the hacker problem is real and needs to be dealt with. It's worth noting that the OP did not just say "I'm sick of this shit," as he did give two different accounts of how he was hacked. As for suggestions to improve, it's moot. We can suggest ideas until we get carpal tunnel, but it'll just fall on deaf ears. Server admins (who can see logs of what goes on in their server), have been asking for more help in controlling servers they're paying for, and absolutely nothing has been done to help.

The standalone game was just announced today with Bohemia finally getting behind it. I just hope they realize how terrible BE is and either develop something in-house or find an anti-cheat system that actually works, because IDK how many people would pay for a standalone game with hacking as bad as it is now.

Battleye isn't the issue, Arma is. DayZ going standalone will SIGNIFICANTLY help the current script kiddie infestation.

Battleye isn't the issue, Arma is. DayZ going standalone will SIGNIFICANTLY help the current script kiddie infestation.

Please, explain. Also, what engine do you think they're going to use for this standalone game?

The man is posting a topic under the Cheat Reporting thread about how someone is well, cheating! I don't see why people are getting mad at him for doing this. Sure he is complaining about it, but he has all the reason to do so because if you aren't mad or frustrated with the current hacking than you probably are one of those hackers. The game/mod is still in Alpha so the game will progress and fix hacks/bugs it may take sometime because this mod isn't under priority and only a handful of people work on it now and then. They will ban hacks and later people will find other hacks there will always be new hacks being found daily by people who can't enjoy the game properly. The man is doing the right thing by letting the community and possibly rocket know about the current hacks that are happening.

• Like 1

Sure this guy could of approached this topic differently being more direct about what the problem was more than going on a rant about how terrible the game is and I am gonna quit. We are all frustrated and believe me most of us want the hacks gone to but because this game is in alpha and there is only a few people working on the game at one time it will take sometime. We just need people to be direct with their cheating posts I guess and try not to rant about it, just post exactly what happened not THIS MOFO BLAH BLAH BLAH IM PISSED FIX THIS S@#$ NOW

• Like 1

You forgot to add:

tl;dr OP is mad because, like everyone else, he has been effected by hackers.

Why on earth are you using Anne Frank's picture as your avatar.

Completely inappropriate.

reported

Edited by Dirty Rotten Scoundrel

I actually just noticed this morning (once I was fully awake and not trolling on insomnia)

that this was a legit post on the cheat reporting forum and not just another bitchy post

on the general Day Z chat (I was looking at the newest posts feed list on the right). I was thrown

off by the angry angry title.

However, that is not an excuse for the unnecessary trolling.

I am sorry OP, I really am. Your intent was to inform of hackers,

and I was being a total dick, and threw the thread off it's tracks.

23 year old that acts 15. Seems about right.

Please, explain. Also, what engine do you think they're going to use for this standalone game?

As it is right now, DayZ is just a bunch of scripts running in an Arma 2 scenario. You're playing a game of Arma with zombies and loot.

Arma is designed to be very trusting on the client side, and allows client side scripts by default. This is so that you can edit/create custom scenarios on the fly with minimal difficulty. Arma isn't really designed to be a join-a-random-server-and-deathmatch game, it's supposed to be you and a couple friends on a passworded server doing whatever. When you start joining public servers on a game that allows client-side scripts, you get rampant cheating. Rocket can't change this without changing the core game files, which he can't do just for DayZ because that would affect all of the regular Arma players. Once the game goes standalone, he can change whatever he wants in the Arma engine (such as making client side scripts untrusted by default) and it will only affect DayZ.

bro, just ignore the trolls no point in feeding them, I hear you though all this hacking has to stop. Its really disappointing and frustrating how people can just abuse something as wonderful as dayZ. Try low population servers and before you connect check the player list to see any suspicious names. loads of dumb hackers who have names that a clearly ment to troll players or people who have *blankname* so they think no one will notice them

lol threads like this make me laf, you're all bl00dy amusing as h3ll.

On one hand we have a cranky OP and on the other, a number of trolls who have nothing better to do than wind him up even more, classic :lol:

If I'm ever PO'd about how rampant script kiddies run around my server unchecked, all I ever have to do is come here and read some of the nonsense you t00ls post; it instantly lifts my spirits.

Thank you all for the chuckle :)

So i'm not sure if this is common knowledge but its pretty much the best way to avoid frustrating episodes with hackers. Take your inventory,

put it in a tent, and then shutdown. When you relog your gear is in your inventory and in the tent. I have tents on low pops all along the coast

and enjoy fully geared pvp all day. If you want to play just as a survivor and chub around in the middle of the map then you purchased a

game called Run z and its not a satisfying game in my opinion. When you join servers that have you name in group chat saying your cords I

believe it's a server with scripters and I shutdown. The longer you play the better you sixth sense for scripting activity will become. I haven't

died to a hacker in the last month. I did get teleported to the roof of churno firestation and altf4ed. Wasn't damaging whatsoever, considering i

teleported about 400meters and shutdown before i could get shot. I'm sure this will make people mad but if it wasn't for the exploits this game

would be unplayable. I highly suggest duping your items and relogging to refill your clips. Once you have gotta all the gear multiple times and

died to a random tree branch, had a car explode for no apparent reason and get insta killed by a scripter, you will realize duping your items is

also part of the glitchy mod. Its silly not to use it. And i'm sure half the people if not more who read this partake in these exploits. Do you think

the guys with as50s and ghilles in the hills of electro who aren't on the leadrboard got all that by carefully avoiding zombies? It's pretty hard to

retrieve you body on that hill yet there's always people on there willing to give up everything.

So i'm not sure if this is common knowledge but its pretty much the best way to avoid frustrating episodes with hackers. Take your inventory,

put it in a tent, and then shutdown. When you relog your gear is in your inventory and in the tent. I have tents on low pops all along the coast

and enjoy fully geared pvp all day. If you want to play just as a survivor and chub around in the middle of the map then you purchased a

game called Run z and its not a satisfying game in my opinion. When you join servers that have you name in group chat saying your cords I

believe it's a server with scripters and I shutdown. The longer you play the better you sixth sense for scripting activity will become. I haven't

died to a hacker in the last month. I did get teleported to the roof of churno firestation and altf4ed. Wasn't damaging whatsoever, considering i

teleported about 400meters and shutdown before i could get shot. I'm sure this will make people mad but if it wasn't for the exploits this game

would be unplayable. I highly suggest duping your items and relogging to refill your clips. Once you have gotta all the gear multiple times and

died to a random tree branch, had a car explode for no apparent reason and get insta killed by a scripter, you will realize duping your items is

also part of the glitchy mod. Its silly not to use it. And i'm sure half the people if not more who read this partake in these exploits. Do you think

the guys with as50s and ghilles in the hills of electro who aren't on the leadrboard got all that by carefully avoiding zombies? It's pretty hard to

retrieve you body on that hill yet there's always people on there willing to give up everything.

Good points , i begin to understand all the tents on elektro hill on all the unrpopulated servers that are full of high end gear and weapons .

Might just start my own