wokfoyu

I AM SICK OF THIS SH*T!

okay so firstly me and my friend have spent hours getting a lot of good gear such as silenced m4's, NVG's, Coyote packs, gillies etc. Then suddenly we shoot down a chopper in the sky over starry. After we think its safe we move in to loot the crash. whilst looting mine and my friend suddenly have our legs broken, and not long after are instantly killed. Seeming as we had such valuable loot we ran all the way back from the coast to starry again to get our items back... as soon as we get there we instantly die. I ran from the coast to starry about 4 times and every time i got there i instantly got killed. Eventually the final time i run up there I manage to get my items and disconnect quickly so i did not get killed.

After logging back in on server US311 (a different server from the last one) at 4:30am in the UK I look around and suddenly 2 seconds later I am instantly falling out of the sky leading to my death, I am assuming i was teleported... making all what I did all night pointless and a waste of my time.

I am inches away from stopping to play this game due to the hacking, every time I do well on a server some asshole comes and ruins my fun and experience of DayZ, the game had a lot of potential but right now it has gone to shit with lighting glitches, zombies that aggro you from the other side of the map and HACKERS, This really needs to be sorted instead of trying to fix when people log in and out and making grass look better... seriously rocket, you gotta step up your game here.

• Like 5

aww, I think it's adorable you made a forum account JUST to complain.

I know you're angry, so here is a cookie.

• Like 4

as much as i feel your rage rocket has nothing to do with hackers, he doesnt code the anti cheat, the ones to blame here are battleye, who are currently going down the PB road now also kicking innocent players due to their buggy anti-(game?) program. yes it gets some, yes it lets alot go, yes it wasnt build for this many people maybe that is where rocket can step in, if he even can due to BiS(or BS for bullshit tbh)

Rocket has ALOT of shit to look at right now, the graphical glitches are far more worse than hackers, and the bugs, but polishing the game now is a big no no, fix the problems that are there right now, those that render the game unplayable, then work on security and THEN you can whack your wang, or polish your trumpet(game) rocket.

Any other way is a dev flaw.

Edited by Zyfer
  • Like 4

Rocket will post any minute now. Begging and pleading for you to stay. Gnashing his teeth, wringing his hands and cursing a cruel god. No seriously, this is a big deal.

• Like 2

why are some of you being douchebags about me giving my concern about the game, if you don't like my opinion then do not post anything. Do I want a cookie? No you moron I just want to be able to enjoy this game for the potential that it really has.

• Like 2

Do I want a cookie? No you moron I just want to be able to enjoy this game for the potential that it really has.

Kay more cookies for me ^___^

• Like 2

do you think your funny?

No, I'm not funny at all,

However, I think it's hilarious how angry you are!

Do you need a hug?

• Like 1

im not angry,

why do you post in green? do you think it makes you cooler?

stop spending your life on this forum kid and do something that makes your existence worth while

• Like 1

you're the one complaining on the forum about a few hackers that made you mad, lol.

how about you go regain that stuff, because it is totally hard to get.

• Like 2

You forgot to add:

tl;dr OP is mad because, like everyone else, he has been effected by hackers.

• Like 2

im not angry,

why do you post in green? do you think it makes you cooler?

stop spending your life on this forum kid and do something that makes your existence worth while

I like the green because it matches my forum avatar. (It pleases me when things match)

I'm going to go cry in the corner now because you told me I was a kid and worthless. Boohoo Random guy on the internet doesn't like me.

BUT IT'S OKAY!

at least I have cookies.

You know what? I'm going to give you a hug anyway. Because you are probably an angry kid in real life too!

*hug*

• Like 2

Id like a cookie and a hug!

This man has his priorities straight.

You are my favorite sir, Have some beans.

BEANS FOR EVERYONE!

Except you OP, you are a jerk.

Jerks do not get beans.

Edited by "Lost" Alice
  • Like 7

This man has his priorities straight.

You are my favorite sir, Have some beans.

BEANS FOR EVERYONE!

Except you OP, you are a jerk.

Jerks do not get beans.

hence the reason you aint getting any.

(Edit: oh wait)

hence the reason you aint getting any.

Edited by Zyfer
  • Like 1

you're the one complaining on the forum about a few hackers that made you mad, lol.

how about you go regain that stuff, because it is totally hard to get.

not a few hackers, since the past few weeks every server I go on has a hacker, I just made a topic to let off some steam and give my thoughts and stories. I don't get why your making fun of me doing this as if you are a better person than me...

see you in 24-48 hours.

I Totally wanna stalk this kid and snipe him to make him rage. maby i can make him break his pc lol

to clear things up theres a big difference in "hacker" and "Script kiddies"

and atm, without naming names or links, theres not just one but several, map overlays.

these show, in live state, player, car, tent, even animal locations and distances from you and in nice color coded colors.

either grow a pair and stop crying over loot or just quit (for real) and come back when dayz is standalone and not an alpha mod.

I regularly get to 30-49 (49 being my best) player kills to only be teleported, turned into an animal or shot with a player with the overlay, so suck it up princess

this thread along with 95% of the rest on this site need to be deleted/locked

Edited by Leavaris

see you in 24-48 hours.

I Totally wanna stalk this kid and snipe him to make him rage. maby i can make him break his pc lol

i dont think i have ever raged at a computer game, and what makes you think that you would be able to even see me before I have already put 4 bullets in your chest... :)

you still aint getting ANY! no matter how many beans you give me!

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE ME BEANS, JUST ENJOY THE BEANS

BASK IN THE BEAN LOVE

<3 <3 <3 :DDDD

Edited by "Lost" Alice

why are some of you being douchebags about me giving my concern about the game, if you don't like my opinion then do not post anything. Do I want a cookie? No you moron I just want to be able to enjoy this game for the potential that it really has.

Everyone is pretty much aware of the hacking problem and anything being said has already been said. BE is terrible, doesn't stop hackers and it won't in the future. We can't do anything about it until the mod becomes a standalone game.

• Like 1

i dont think i have ever raged at a computer game, and what makes you think that you would be able to even see me before I have already put 4 bullets in your chest... :)

the fact that im regularly at 30-49 kills most of my life, that makes me not think but know. if your to stupid to run 4+ times to recover gear your easily trackable. The sooner you realize gear means nothing the better.

Protip, go to the mountain above electro, kill sniper = insta geared. dont say you cant find them theres 8 of 10 times 2-3 snipers on most servers overlooking electro. hell not a bandit? still go to the snipers and steal from there backpacks,

Edited by Leavaris
  • Like 1