sawyer8

Kicked from every server.

It was working this morning, it was only when I updated that I started to get kicked.

I'm doing a fresh install now.

The game works now aside from the script kiddies who just teleported to me the moment I logged in.

None of this works for me....i'm at 95833 now with the .5 dayz update, i still get kicked from all servers for not having proper keys.

Something is wrong in your setup....

Could it be so that you havent started ARMA2 and OA as admin into menu once, after first beta update, before trying to launch the mod?

Edited by Drogur

Something is wrong in your setup....

Could it be so that you havent started ARMA2 and OA as admin into menu once, after first beta update, before trying to launch the mod?

would that be a problem considering I don't have this on Steam?

would that be a problem considering I don't have this on Steam?

Steam has nothing to do with it, keys has to be written to registry in the right way by ARMA

So I have to launch ArmA2 and OA first, separately, as admin to the main menu before I play every time?

Well I installed OA again and tried to do this again. Ran ArmA2, went into a mission for a sec, ran OA, went into mission for a sec, launched DayZ with the proper -mod=@DayZ and all the servers still have yellow "?" and I get kicked for not having proper keys installed. Frustrating thing is this happens on any version of DayZ or any beta patch/ no beta patch.

You are running the ARMA2 OA Beta Patch exe right?

your path should look something like this...

\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash

See I don't have an ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead folder, I just have an ArmA2 folder with the OA.exe inside of it, there's an expansion folder with a beta if i install a beta, but i tried to not install a beta so i could see if it would work without one...no joy.

using DayZ Commander right now to update everything. But as of yesterday when I had 95833 and 1.7.2.5 all the servers still had yellow question marks and i was getting kicked because of normal files i had when i installed the game in the first place. (and my CO is updated to 1.62)