Sign in to follow this  
HamTheBacon

Dayz then... and dayz now..

So about 2 months ago during the 1.7.1.5 patch, i could log in without fear of hackers, i remember back in the Dayz (hyuk hyuk) when i used to count hours alive not hours without being killed by a hacker.

I remember when the biggest thing for me was finding a AK-74 Kobra, now the biggest thing for me is finding/killing a hacker and finding his 500 m107 mags in his inventory and his fully auto m107, why does it have to be like this?

who am i kidding, its going to be awhile if at all that this changes, guess ill just have to stick to watching dayz videos, wish i knew the servers that hackers dont go on.

Three choices... Endure, wait and come back or leave.

Everyone picks one.

Your assessment is accurate. I've been playing regularly since the 1.7.1.x days and it's too bad.

• Like 1

I'd of liked to of played when coming across friendlies was possible.

Not I just hide...

Gets boring and lonesome. =(

When i started i met 4 guys at balota, they all had guns and i walked up to them with a makarov or something, and they didnt kill me, they helped me, the only time i ever had to worry about getting shot at is major cities, this happened more than once with many other people, i was happy helping others and then in turn getting helped, some of the people i play most with were these people, then the 1.7.2 patch comes out, and now everyone shoots everyone on sight, no communication or help, just shoot, during my 1.7.1.5 experience i died about 5 times in 2 weeks, i have died over 20 times in the past day and a half.

Personally i think this mods going downhill with how its changing, and i hate that i can do nothing to help it.

I'm still waiting out the military texture glitch which makes some areas unplayable. I play on a public server/private hive so I don't care about being killed by hackers that much.

Dude, I learned a lesson . NEVER for any reason play in a server with >3/4 of capacity . I have a server to play with my friends, we have found maaaany legit loot. L8, n.v, NEVER saw a hacker... GREAT. And the server if from a great clan, we already stolen a Ural with great loot and they just accepted it, and thread us, that they will find it.

So, find a good server(I have 2 with vehicles and camp) and play it. These super populated servers is a crap, or you will see noobs or a bunch of kiddes. Don't lose your time....

I'd of liked to of played when coming across friendlies was possible.

Not I just hide...

Gets boring and lonesome. =(

I hate to burst your precious little bubble but it was never significantly more or less possible than it is today.

The myth of the utopian friendly DayZ is just that. It never was. In the first releases you got murder by revolvers, then makarvos, now hatchets. It's all the same and always was and ever will be.

Don't be sad.

It's still really fun.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby