Singed

Hi DayZ Community

Hi DayZ Community, I thought i'd introduce myself first before going in game soon. I am from Mortal Online community; most of people in that community took break to play other games for a good while since there will be epic update coming soon probably like several months later. So i am one of them.

SO.... I am really interested in this since there was a thread posted about this in Mortal Online Community. I reviewed and looked around and i am really liking it! I am really looking forward to play this as possible as ARMA 2 downloading finishes. Anyway, first of all, i am sure DayZ requires any players to able to hear whatever it was coming to them such as some crazy meth zombies running behind or shooting from bandits... I am offically deaf (doesn't hear anything 100% not ever 99.9%). Oh well, i was born that way; No worries, i still find a joy in my life. So, i think i might need someone partner or grp to help me to get through. It would be reallllllyyyyy great! (I live in EST)

Otherwise, i have several questions.... Is there any Noob Guide thread around? i seemly couldn't find it. And Will there really a lot of players running around? WIll there be some pussies camping spawn locations? What advices should i know before taking first run in DayZ? blah lah blhdalk anything you feel i might know. so let me know! thank you! =P

You will die a lot

There are a lot of hackers

I just wanted to pop in here and say FUCK YEAH IT'S SINGED.

I play Cassiopeia, you are one of my favorites <3

POISON ALL THE THINGS

You will die a lot

Great.... very sweet of you lol... Then Why are you here? XD

I just wanted to pop in here and say FUCK YEAH IT'S SINGED.

I play Cassiopeia, you are one of my favorites <3

POISON ALL THE THINGS

Hhahaha, Singed is my number one favorite champion. Second is Nasus! Your champion seems ghost to me in any matches i played. haven't battled her pretty much.... i loved having +250 damage of poison trail and singing around enemy in a circle while he was too slow to run away... =P

• Like 1

Hello.

Sorry if i seems ridiculous.... Are you fuking retarded? I am deaf; i cant hear this shit... sorry bro. ur out of this, brainless...

• Like 1

Sorry if i seems ridiculous.... Are you fuking retarded? I am deaf; i cant hear this shit... sorry bro. ur out of this, brainless...

Buuuuuuuuuuuurn.

Hhahaha, Singed is my number one favorite champion. Second is Nasus! Your champion seems ghost to me in any matches i played. haven't battled her pretty much.... i loved having +250 damage of poison trail and singing around enemy in a circle while he was too slow to run away... =P

Basically one of my abilities is reset when Singed (or cass, obviously) has a target poisoned.

and that makes you my favorite!

Here have some beans.

Buuuuuuuuuuuurn.

Lol

Basically one of my abilities is reset when Singed (or cass, obviously) has a target poisoned.

and that makes you my favorite!

Here have some beans.

Ahh, i really get it! might be interesting to play around with her (cass)... but i am sure she might be an expensive to purchase. might be something like 6.4k? =P... we should play together in LoL someday! Add me in LoL. (Scattermind) n__n

• Like 1

Otherwise, quite surprised, haven't receive any answers from my questions! FROWN! =O

Otherwise, i have several questions.... Is there any Noob Guide thread around? i seemly couldn't find it. And Will there really a lot of players running around? WIll there be some pussies camping spawn locations? What advices should i know before taking first run in DayZ? blah lah blhdalk anything you feel i might know. so let me know! thank you! =P

Yes there have been quite a few players as of late.

and yes there are pussies spawn camping the coast.

stay away from major cities!

Read the forums and youtube vids for basic noobie guides.

You WILL die a lot for LOTS of stupid reasons, you just gotta shake it off and have fun with the exploration and experiment.

Also, look at these and remember them.

Good luck! *salute*

http://img.photobuck...el101/DSUj5.jpg

http://img.photobuck...el101/Hdi8U.jpg

Edited by "Lost" Alice

You will die a lot

Great.... very sweet of you lol... Then Why are you here? XD

He is just pointing out the obvious.

You will die a lot.

There are a lot of hackers.

Froiwn..really ? Oh ok , thats right ..you do magic games. Frowny frowny grin grin allakaboozkah and all that. Epic.

Alright lets go.,, no gun start. No use whining about it..its a good thing, it will help you learn a lot quicker about how to aggro and non aggro zeds. Work out how the line of sight on zeds work. Running up steep hills will force them to walk and then you can zig zag run to lose them. Running around objects breaks their line of sight..trees, clumps of bushes, houses etc. Running into houses or barns forces them to walk so they are a good avenue of escape also. Run in..let them get in with you..run out the back door.

Take your time and set up your controls first. There are a hundred different threads on it all over the forums, search is your friend. Learn how your backpack works. A hatchet is your most important friend when starting, quiet and lethal..your second best friend is your bandage..always have one. Always. Morhphine is critical to have , you will get a broken bone. Morphine is the only fix. Bloodbags are only good to use on other people, you can not use them on yourself so they are useless to collect unless you are in a group.

Daytime means the zeds have a better range to see you..be aware of the icons on the right of screen..the ear and the eye.They show your level of being seen or heard. Food and water will not be a critical thing to pick up when starting out, neither will scrap metal, tyres or windscreens. A gun is of course handy, any pistol is a good starter especially the makerov as there is ammo everywhere plus it is reasonably quiet.

A map and compass is a handy tool to have early on for navigation, matches and a knife are also essential if you want to live off the land.. This means you can kill, gut and cook your own food and not have to live off beanz or pasta which you can only get in residential areas from dead players or some dead zeds. Some things in your pack take up more than one slot, wood for example takes up two so you really need to sus out how that backpack and inventory system works.

If you have watched a heap of vids and been sussing out the forum you should have picked up a heap of tips and have a general idea of how it all plays out. Elektro and Cherno are good places to gear up but high PVP spots. Once you know the layout you will be able to get geared up fairly quickly and gtfo and see the rest of Chernarus and what the game has to offer. Or you could just stagnate and deathmatch it out in Cherno or Elektro if thats your style.

Doors can kill, ladders can kill, rabbits can kill, trees can kill..be careful its a dangerous place. Check my newbie survivor guide link for a quick headsup as well.

Enjoy..its a pretty good mod :) ..and i doubt it will take you long to catch on, clearly you arent going to get it all right the first few times.

Just dont come back in five minutes saying that no gun start sucks omfg its so hard, i have been sniped ten times in 11 lives omfg campers, everyone kills me when i run up to them with my hatchet out omfg griefed, zed broke my bonez and then i bled out after i just respawned omfg lolwut suxxorz, cant outrun zeds and i cant find a gun omfg this is shit..everything gets done to death 95 times a minute here because no one knows how forum searching or how to go back a few pages anymore.

Oh yeah,,when you start take note of the writing on the right lower part of the screen, that will show you the area where you spawned so you can observe landmarks and work out where you are.

edit ..just saw Alices post above. Cherno and Elektro are not that scary, just move quick and dont fuck around in the open too much. like i said above, get your basic gear and get out, places like Zeleno are a lot better to get geared up as a lot of players are deathmatching it in the coastal towns and Zeleno can be like a ghost town even on full servers.

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 1

People like me lurk in Cherno waiting to fuck your day up... or give you an automatic rifle, depending on my mood.

He is just pointing out the obvious.

You will die a lot.

There are a lot of hackers.

Froiwn..really ? Oh ok , thats right ..you do magic games. Frowny frowny grin grin allakaboozkah and all that. Epic.

Alright lets go.,,..

Thanks! this help alot! Kind of your advices are biggiest common to Mortal Online game i have played... If you were at mortal online, you would have felt it would take ages to know full about game... So, This is what i expected! Piece of cake! =P thanks again

Edited by Singed

People like me lurk in Cherno waiting to fuck your day up... or give you an automatic rifle, depending on my mood.

sure, see ya in game