a_casual_banana

Hacking is BLATANT.

How many other games have you ever played where hacking can be as blatant as helicopters spawn right in the middle of a population area, and then crash into other people, survive the crash, and spawn another? And, if so, how long is it before the devs step in and do something?

Generally not a month. Generally not a WEEK.

No one ever gets banned, nothing ever happens to these people, people are suffering, the game is dead in the water, and the devs aren't working on it fast enough.

Just...Seriously. Especially when you watch shit like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2y_nG7Q7cQ&feature=g-user-c

• Like 1

It's alpha but still extremely annoying, especially since we get no idea who killed us cause of no prompt.

It's alpha but still extremely annoying, especially since we get no idea who killed us cause of no prompt.

"It's in alpha"

God, really need to cut that shit. If every fucking server has a hacker, someone needs to do something, I don't care who, just get it done.

The issue is admins are extremely limited cause of rocket....they can't do much along the lines of banning....its a double edged sword...

The issue is admins are extremely limited cause of rocket....they can't do much along the lines of banning....its a double edged sword...

You can definitely do things if you understand the logs, and have the right programs. We have a ban list on our server with individual logs marked with their name incase they ever complain, not to mention FRAPS proof.

I've played for about 3 weeks and have not run into a hacker....

I bet you, you have been playing on low pop and night servers. I bet you rarely are in big cities and such on high pop servers.

I bet you, you have been playing on low pop and night servers. I bet you rarely are in big cities and such on high pop servers.

Wrong.

Anywho, it's not Rockets fault, if you wanna blame someone, blame either Battle eye or BI.

Been on heavy servers for a few weeks. Ran into 1 hacker, saw him drop a chopper from the sky. Ive also been called a hacker just because I have a AS50.

PS: The hacking is from ArmA II. The only ones who can fix hacking are the gents who run ArmA II, not the man who runs Day Z.

Good thing you didn't wager money on that bet, I play on 30+ populated servers and I generally stay near the coast finding weapons in cherno/elektro. Oh and I don't ever play on night servers because 1) I can't see and 2) I'm not going to change my graphics just so I can get an advantage.

Edited by Mcyborg

You can definitely do things if you understand the logs, and have the right programs. We have a ban list on our server with individual logs marked with their name incase they ever complain, not to mention FRAPS proof.

This game and proving cheating is like UFO sightings dude...most the time nothing happens then all of a sudden shit happens and your either forget to have a recorder running or you forget to start recording...

These threads are cancer.

OP, is cancerous.

Flapping his mouth in a rage about a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.

Stop spreading misinformation, you douche.

Edited by DarkRaven123