Flecktyphus

Regarding theft of two Toyota Hiluxes (white offroad pickups) on NL11

The dirt bikes are great imo good speed off and on road can be unfliped and much much better then walking

Is it just me? or do I feel like you should rage more

at your lazy friend, than people who are legitimately playing the game?

• Like 2

Why shouldn't I? The game and its players are the same no matter if the server confirms to Rocket's inane set of rules or not.

Fair enough, I suppose. Still, I didn't know there was stealing in Day Z.

So, you only came onto the forums to whine and complain? Literally no argument, no asking to trade...

Oh, and there goes my faith in humanity...

Thanks! You know how long it took to get that? Took forever, but my friend wouldn't stay on and hide it better with me, so now it's gone.

I'd host my own server but since Rocket is being so incredibly uptight I see no point in paying hundreds a month just to be a playground for 38 other people, mostly children and hackers, just to get to play in peace.

$1 a slot buddy. check your digits.

And the cars were never yours, please don't come and QQ about it on the forums. You hoarders ruin the game.

In all modern jurisdictions, murder is regarded as a more heinous crime than theft, and as a consequence murder imposes much harsher punishments. In a game where shooting-on-sight is the absolute norm, and murder count a symbol for glory, theft really has little place.

Sure the guy had the decency to leave behind one can of food and one can of drink in each bike, plus a jerry can, but I asked whether we could get one or two things back or take one of the cars, but letting them keep all the gear, and just some some inane bullshit in return.

Turns out he's some kid spouting "LOL" and "XD" all over.

hahaa i love the way this bloke went from crying and raging then as soon as everyone else started ripping him about it he just started back-peddling and saying it was 'satire' Mate if that's your idea of humor you're a pretty unfunny fucker! between you and harry hill I can't determine whose comedy is more lacking quite frankly.

but sounds like you were lucky to get robbed by who you did, you can't expect someone to drive by on bikes see two trucks and not want to take them, the fact they left you with anything and didn't blow it up to spite you is a marvel in itself. To be honest if the people realized you're as big of a douchebag as you are i bet they'd wished they'd left you with nothing, although if you cried anymore you might drown in your own room the rate you're going.

dickhead

• Like 1

hahaa i love the way this bloke went from crying and raging then as soon as everyone else started ripping him about it he just started back-peddling and saying it was 'satire' Mate if that's your idea of humor you're a pretty unfunny fucker! between you and harry hill I can't determine whose comedy is more lacking quite frankly.

but sounds like you were lucky to get robbed by who you did, you can't expect someone to drive by on bikes see two trucks and not want to take them, the fact they left you with anything and didn't blow it up to spite you is a marvel in itself. To be honest if the people realized you're as big of a douchebag as you are i bet they'd wished they'd left you with nothing, although if you cried anymore you might drown in your own room the rate you're going.

dickhead

are you retarded? the "1on1 cherno noscope" thing is clearly satire. if you think anything else was satire then you are REALLY stupid.

are you retarded? the "1on1 cherno noscope" thing is clearly satire. if you think anything else was satire then you are REALLY stupid.

It is so easy to recognize satire/sarcasm in a text based medium.....

• Like 1

alright there comedian calm down.

If you actually bothered to read through my post i believe i even said 'if that's your idea of humor you're a pretty unfunny fucker' a quote which i still stand by, i think the fact that you believe that what you said was funny might actually be even more sad then if you'd been serious :/

i feel quite sorry for someone like you who lacks social skills and the ability to understand humor in general.

chin up there champ!

EDIT: also using the word 'satire' over again doesn't make you appear more smart, yes we understand you can use a thesaurus, well done, but lets have a little more variation in your posts eh! cheers buddy!

Edited by drippy spaff

Bikes aren't worth shit in hilly terrain; especially when you have only one jerry can.

This is the thing I hate about the DayZ community; either it's babbling on about how it's in alpha (ABLOOBLOO Y AR U CRYIN BOUT ZOMBIS TELEPORTAN ITS JUST ALPHA FUK U!!!!) or disregarding other people's losses as being part of the game.

actually e-rager, this is in fact an alpha and other peoples losses including my own are part of the game. Dare I say a LARGE part of the game. So you had vehicles and equipment and you got vicked son. Now you wanna cry about it and even say its Rockets fault? So what if tents dont work? Even if you drop a tent dont initially expect it wont be found or stumbled upon. The community is not the problem here, its you losing your e-inventory that is; don't get it twisted. Instead of raging go requip and steal some one elses vehiicle. Its all part of the game.

If the guy/guys that did this can respond to this thread, it would be appreciated. Then I will at least have a name to write on my wall and punch.

And seriously, fuck those dirt bikes of yours. I hope the Hiluxes blow up and take you with them.

Your tears taste sweet.

Abloobloo.

One of the dirt bikes have been switched for an Ural, now.. dunno how that happened but thanks to whoever is responsible.