Flecktyphus

Regarding theft of two Toyota Hiluxes (white offroad pickups) on NL11

If the guy/guys that did this can respond to this thread, it would be appreciated. Then I will at least have a name to write on my wall and punch.

And seriously, fuck those dirt bikes of yours. I hope the Hiluxes blow up and take you with them.

They aren't legally yours y'know, anyone is allowed to steal them if they stumble upon them :P

I'm still really fucking pissed. Told my friend that we had to move the cars, he didn't listen and just went to bed. I log in a couple hours later and they're both fucking gone, replaced by two shitty bikes with close to empty inventories. Lost a shitload of guns, ammo and food.

I am so fucking pisseddddddddddddd

• Like 1

This is why you don't rely on vehicles for storage, common sense really.

Just get revenge and take them back, it'll give you something to do.

• Like 1

Rocket is being an useless POS and tents are still broken. After every restart our tents have been wiped clean and thus we've stopped using them at all. I'd move the vehicles myself but running two kilometres to get back to the other car is a chore and takes a lot of time in mountainous terrain.

ANNNNNNNNNNNND its gone...

you do realize there is NO point in finding vehicles on public servers? between the hackers, exploiters and douchebags your never going to hold a vehicle for longer than a month, so dont even bother trying. they will always win, unless your lucky.

• Like 3

I'd host my own server but since Rocket is being so incredibly uptight I see no point in paying hundreds a month just to be a playground for 38 other people, mostly children and hackers, just to get to play in peace.

Hey they left bikes, and your pissed ?

Gear..attached...dont :)

I feel your pain, no really.

think of it as the person who stole is that one friend who borrows something but never gives it back(my friend did this he moved to kenya with my grand theft auto game -.-)

Rocket is being an useless POS and tents are still broken. After every restart our tents have been wiped clean and thus we've stopped using them at all. I'd move the vehicles myself but running two kilometres to get back to the other car is a chore and takes a lot of time in mountainous terrain.

LOL, nobody cares and it's a part of the game. The fact that you're so mad is fucking hilarious. I've always said, "Vehicles are easy come, easy go" and to have one is just a priviledge.

EDIT: My clan of 20 have had urals / uaz's / pickups / hatchbacks / GAZ's / ATV's / Motorbikes / even tractors - stolen from us or blown up, but we find them again and we deal with it. Keeping vehicles in a tiny group or by yourself is almost impossible because you can't protect them 24/7, but even with 20 people, hackers can ruin a good night, but then we go out and find some more. It's a part of the dayz life.

Edited by BunnyHillPro
  • Like 1

Hey they left bikes, and your pissed ?

Gear..attached...dont :)

I feel your pain, no really.

Bikes aren't worth shit in hilly terrain; especially when you have only one jerry can.

LOL, nobody cares and it's a part of the game. The fact that you're so mad is fucking hilarious. I've always said, "Vehicles are easy come, easy go" and to have one is just a priviledge.

This is the thing I hate about the DayZ community; either it's babbling on about how it's in alpha (ABLOOBLOO Y AR U CRYIN BOUT ZOMBIS TELEPORTAN ITS JUST ALPHA FUK U!!!!) or disregarding other people's losses as being part of the game.

Bikes aren't worth shit in hilly terrain; especially when you have only one jerry can.

This is the thing I hate about the DayZ community; either it's babbling on about how it's in alpha (ABLOOBLOO Y AR U CRYIN BOUT ZOMBIS TELEPORTAN ITS JUST ALPHA FUK U!!!!) or disregarding other people's losses as being part of the game.

Bikes are fuktons better than walking ;)

losing shit is part of the game. You seem emotionally attached to those Hilux's , did you just put new seat covers in or something ?

• Like 2

Bikes are fuktons better than walking ;)

losing shit is part of the game. You seem emotionally attached to those Hilux's , did you just put new seat covers in or something ?

No, but all of our vehicles (Hilux, ATV, hatchback) disappeared due to a server bug a couple days ago. Lost over twenty long arms, five pistols and a ton of food, drink, med.supplies and ammo. We spent three hours getting to the spot all vehicles were relocated to, found a new Hilux and drove it away as fast as possible while under fire from snipers. We got to Elektro, and our old Hilux was standing there with a punctured tire next to a house.. it had some of the stuff it had back at basecamp. Lost a handful guns, ammo and food.

We had that first Hilux for two weeks and now it's lost due to A. my friend being so lazy he can't spent 10 minutes moving it and B. some children driving around in the far northeast just looking for vehicles.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't take other people's shit in this game. I know how frustrating it is to spend hours getting a car to work, having it for a short time and then losing it to some jackass you won't get to track down, slap his shit and take the stuff back.

Edited by Kverulant

1on1 sniper noscope match noob

u & me in cherno, no re

You sound just like a CoD rager, no wonder why you're nerd raging so hard over some vehicle that you lost.

• Like 1

1on1 sniper noscope match noob

u & me in cherno, no re

this sounds slightly pathetic just sayng.