Sign in to follow this  
tomv8 (DayZ)

is this any good?

found an L85 aws or something. kinda shit so im still using my m2 something saw. should i use the aws??

is it any good?

L85 is pretty awesome, you can use the thermal sight for checking large areas at night plus you can use stanag magazines which are fairly easy to come by.

if you dont like it we can trade. im looking for one. i can give you an M4A3 CCO.

Edit: if you are interested just PM me.

Edited by TheEstonianDude

Any sniper in this game is going to be pretty damn good, and I'd say that's one of the better ones. But it really is just personal preference.

L85 is pretty awesome, you can use the thermal sight for checking large areas at night plus you can use stanag magazines which are fairly easy to come by.

oh

ive found a vehicle ive been using a while it has like 22 jerry cans and 9 stanag sd mags. could this be hacked??

also its thermal?!

so is my saw better or the l85w.e

also estonian i trust nobody sorry ;(

ok im keeping it in my vehicle but im going off dayz. lets hope it dont get nicked :3

Edited by tomv8

Can anyone tell me how exactly to use the L85A2 themal sight?

For me it's just the nightvison sights..

Can anyone tell me how exactly to use the L85A2 themal sight?

For me it's just the nightvison sights..

same when i tested it was just night vision :(

I just lost the L85 last night to a hacker kill :( but had the gun for a few nights, and in some ways it's awesome! The ammo isn't too hard to find, the thermal scope is awesome, it's not too loud, it's got two zoom levels.

For me the downside was that it's almost impossible to use if you get in a bad way with a zombie horde, but that's the case with any scoped weapon, not a specific problem with the L85 (hard as hell to hit something close to you with a scope).