D3nty

Looking for someone to chill with in DayZ

I'm Ron, 25 years old from London UK, Been playing DayZ for about a week now and i have fallen in love with it. I have only grouped up with one person before and i really did enjoy it. Not really looking for a Clan of such but maybe 1-2 people who take the game seriously and at the same time know how to have fun, should be around 20+

I'm online every day and a bit of a night owl so i am away from 3pm GMT ish till 10-11am GMT (I know my sleep patten is kinda messed up hehe)

I don't really like the idea of shooting people on sight i only engage if i get fired upon and i really like helping people.

So if you think your up for some fun let me know and we can sort something out :)

Edited by D3nty

from london uk to... me and mate both 21 and play the game mainly at night or on our dayz off... add me skype gloryninja if u wanna join us...

Whats the problem FenderGreg?

Hey! We're a mature friendly international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z with, if you're looking for someone to hang with. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com

Foreveralone.jpeg

I am back online for the next 12ish hours.

Hey there.

I was looking for some guys to group up with, too.

So if you dont mind, you can add me on Steam: MetalJackson

Btw. I got an onw Teamspeak Server, so it would be better to use this for communication. =)

So to my person.

Im Simon, my ingame name is Schamer, in 18 and from Germany. But i dont have a problem with speaking English.

So if you think thats ok, add me on Steam and we can group up. :)

Would be awesome! =)

Hello,

Im an Australian living in Norway, be good to jump on Simon's teamspeak server and join up with you guys.

Cheers,

Andy

Still online if anyone wants to chill :)

Ill be playing all night so ill be on for about 7-8 hours. Looking for someone to hang out with maybe find some Nvg's XD

Hey if u stay online at Steam, i can message you when we are going to play, this night.

Schamer

Edited by Schamer

25 yo from London Uk looking for some chilled people to play the game with, i am kinda new to it ive only been playing for 2 days but ive got the hang of it so far, I have skype. Ill be on for the next 6-7 hours, so let me know if anyone wants to hook up :)

Sure man I can help you out if you want! You can come over to our clan's TS! :) Just send me a PM.

Back after being unbanned so ill be on all night so let me know if anyone wants to hook up :)

Just updated my main post with a bit more info :)

Still looking people :)

Hey buddy. I'm looking for people to group with as I just got Day-Z. I'm EST (GMT -5) but I'm on during the days & late nights. I like to play friendly and be social/helpful rather then be a bandit.

My steam is Gfresco if you wanna hit me up there & I'm setting skype up (Though I dont have a mic yet) so I can use that as well.

Hello!

Are you still online? I am kind of young, but I am pretty mature and I have a private server I can host (You will need Hamachi, the latest beta patch, the latest BattleEye and v1.7.2.5).

If you want to play v1.7.2.4 public server then I am unconscious near komarovo on a hill after a sniper battle (that I won) I did not realize I was in shock and logged out because my nerves were totally shot and I am still bleeding... xD

steam: purplehippo999

CST, US

EDIT: I also have a mic, this post goes for ANYONE who wants to play, just send me a message saying that you saw me on the forums :)

Edited by Jumboperson87

I shall be online all day so hit me up :)

hey man whats up, if u want to meet up, im also looking for people to play with since solo getting boring, im EST time zone though so i dont no if ill lag on servers by u or other way around, if u want to find out, i use skype if u want to play, hit me up on skype - DrunkNOwning - and ill accept you.

steam:t0r_for_more

ingame name: crazyloco

Steven 22y/o from Belgium

quiet new to the game , got my brother starting up also

I'm on for most of today, send me a pm with a way to contact you, 22 from london, play a similar style of not engaging unless necessary and I'm pretty new too

Back online for the night, hit me up if any night owls are on :)